SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] LOST FOR WORDS.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

n47hwj.jpg

Every single person holding those banners should be banned from football for life.

People wonder why I hate Celtic! It's the same with Rangers- both clubs supporters are (in the main) for religious reasons, when religion is one of the barriers football breaks down.

How have these banners not resulted in a life time ban?

F*** Gerry Adams and his republican cowards. Bomb your way to the ballot box and forget murdered innocents everywhere.

Thank you Blair for appeasing murderers and terrorists, sod the families eh ?

It's not ideal, but then you have to balance that against the amount of lives that have been saved, the stability and economic improvement that has been achieved in the last 13 years.

If those involved on both sides looked to continually settle scores and seek justice there would be (and was) never ending rivers of blood and no solution. Is that desirable? You can only have peace with compromise, forgiveness, and forward movement. That has been achieved, and having a couple of former terrorists in the parliament is a price worth paying in my opinion.

Couldn't care less if the rangers fans are just as bad those with that banner are scum simple as.

Disgrace.

Exactly - C_ltic fans disgrace themselves and half the messageboard want to slag off Rangers. God knows both sets of fans do wrong, but this one is firmly rooted in the East End of Glasgow and nowhere else.

Stop talking about things you don't fully understand. The poppy is a rememberence of British soldiers who have died in wars. How does it remember Irish ones?

ALL THEM SCUM WAVING ARE AS BAD AS THE PLACARD WAVING ISLAM IDIOTS WHO BERATE OUR SOLDIERS AND HEROES!!!! :wstu:

having a couple of former terrorists in the parliament is a price worth paying in my opinion.

Ask the families from Omagh if they agree, it's just a guess but I don't think they will.

Scum who have murdered their way to the top table. Saint Margaret would have had none of it, and rightly so.

Sorry Brian but Celtic fans use Seville as a shield for their generally disgusting behaviour on their travels.

Emirates Cup this summer they spent pre match abusing soldiers taking part in a parade.

Booed and chanted through the Rememberance Day minute silence last season.

Constant chanting of 'Up the 'Ra' and other ditties.

What grates me is that they laud themselves as a cut above Rangers, a bastion of tolerance in contrast to the bigotted 'Huns'.

Old Firm= Scotland's Shame SCUM

fixed it... every single one of them makes me sick!! :angry2:

Scum who have murdered their way to the top table. Saint Margaret would have had none of it, and rightly so.

I hate the IRA and Adams and McGuinness as much as anyone and it grates to see former terrorists in positions of power but in the end the two sides had to talk.

Same with Afghanistan - it will only be solved in the long term by talking to the Taleban as the US is now realising.

Oh, and Margaret isn't a saint. Anyone who wages war on sections of her own country as she did deserves to be called scum.

I hope these banners at Celtic will put to bed talk of this lot ever joining the English league. We don't need them and we don't want them.

I hate the IRA and Adams and McGuinness as much as anyone and it grates to see former terrorists in positions of power but in the end the two sides had to talk.

Same with Afghanistan - it will only be solved in the long term by talking to the Taleban as the US is now realising.

Oh, and Margaret isn't a saint. Anyone who wages war on sections of her own country as she did deserves to be called scum.

I hope these banners at Celtic will put to bed talk of this lot ever joining the English league. We don't need them and we don't want them.

I'm struggling to think of another post which contains so many implied contradictions.

The papers seem to have picked up on it now. Strange it took so long.

THEY NEED TO KEEP 0.00000333% of the population ENTERTAINED !

WHY is it strange...anyone who hates our soldiers should be booted out of britain. OUR SOLDIERS ARE HEROES AND ANYONE WHO WAVES BANNERS OR PREACHES AGAINST THEM SHOULD BE BOOTED OUT OR JAILED FOR LIFE!!!!

CELTIC IS IN GLASGOW ,SCOTLAND AND GB. :angry::angry2:

WHY is it strange...anyone who hates our soldiers should be booted out of britain. OUR SOLDIERS ARE HEROES AND ANYONE WHO WAVES BANNERS OR PREACHES AGAINST THEM SHOULD BE BOOTED OUT OR JAILED FOR LIFE!!!!

Can you even read?

STRANGE IT TOOK SO LONG. Took so long for them to report it considering it happened 4 days ago?

Strange because it's a big story that should have been in the news on Saturday night.

Which is what I was saying.

Obviously

jesus h christ ...can i even read,why ? just becuase you got a degree doesnt mean your better than people that havent ffs. :angry2:

Can you even read?

STRANGE IT TOOK SO LONG. Took so long for them to report it considering it happened 4 days ago?

Strange because it's a big story that should have been in the news on Saturday night.

Which is what I was saying.

Obviously

another edit,must be good to keep changing your mind eh?

You miss the point of every single post and it's bloody annoying.

It was STRANGE because it was a BIG story that should have been covered SOONER.

Therefore we agree with each other.

Find somebody else to annoy.

You are about to be the first person that I have set to ignore.

Can never forget a Hun. Unfortunately

This is a very touchy subject and I'm aware that there are Irish folk on this forum who are dedicated Rovers fans and I would never want to offend them. However, I have Scottish family who would consider ther word 'Hun' to be an extremely offensive term of sectarian abuse. Would it be acceptable for somebody to come on here and refer to a Celtic supporter as a 'Taig'?

Is it ok to use sectarian abuse to describe Rangers fans because they are 'of the establishment' and Celtic are all cuddly and oppressed?

Stupid post. Our soldiers,indeed most soldiers are brave no doubt..they haven't always been heroes though and have been sent to do some pretty horrific things over the years for all kinds o bullsh*t reasons.

By the way,would you have jailed for life the anti-Vietnam war protestors in the U.S especially considering some of the atrocities committed by their soldiers over there??

You probably haven't even thought about it have you Abbey..you only think in black and white terms,there are no shades of grey in your world.

Archived