BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] LOST FOR WORDS.

Abbey..you only think in black and white terms,there are no shades of grey in your world.

I think that very often works as a plus. It certainly is an admirable and required quality of decision makers.

Superb.

Correct! Even if it might be an equal and opposite reaction to the Celtic banner waving scum.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ask the families from Omagh if they agree, it's just a guess but I don't think they will.

Scum who have murdered their way to the top table. Saint Margaret would have had none of it, and rightly so.

I can see the point. But then if you asked the family of the protesters who were killed on Bloody Sunday or those who suffered at the hands of the Shankhill Butchers whether British involvement in Northern Ireland is conscionable I imagnine they would be similarly inclined to strongly oppose it. Something had to change.

AS you need to ask yourself what a continual cycle of one side not broaching dialogue with the other - unless it is on their own terms - achieves. Justice? Fairness? Happiness? Community? Economoic growth? Security? In the 60 years of inflexibility between the UK government and political republicans like Sinn Fein were any of these acheved? No. Do you think it is a good idea to return to that policy where NI has seen fifteen years of peace only brokered by compromises on both sides - which you seem to think are treachery?

Sadly there seem to be a new generation of Republicans who are inclined to your 'never say die, no compromise' analysis of past crimes. And it is going to see people killed. It won't solve anything one way or the other.

I can see the point. But then if you asked the family of the protesters who were killed on Bloody Sunday or those who suffered at the hands of the Shankhill Butchers whether British involvement in Northern Ireland is conscionable I imagnine they would be similarly inclined to strongly oppose it. Something had to change.

AS you need to ask yourself what a continual cycle of one side not broaching dialogue with the other - unless it is on their own terms - achieves. Justice? Fairness? Happiness? Community? Economoic growth? Security? In the 60 years of inflexibility between the UK government and political republicans like Sinn Fein were any of these acheved? No. Do you think it is a good idea to return to that policy where NI has seen fifteen years of peace only brokered by compromises on both sides - which you seem to think are treachery?

Sadly there seem to be a new generation of Republicans who are inclined to your 'never say die, no compromise' analysis of past crimes. And it is going to see people killed. It won't solve anything one way or the other.

Very good post. Anger and hate are never pragmatic.

I think that very often works as a plus. It certainly is an admirable and required quality of decision makers.

Correct! Even if it might be an equal and opposite reaction to the Celtic banner waving scum.

It is often a negative too theno..Geoge Bush Jnr made lots of decisions,from my perspective very few of them admirable..

None of this crap should be mixed with a football thread.

None of this crap should even be mixed with football, ever.

End of thread, those that agree post no more.

Wind your neck in mate...someone started the thread and others have responded,no-one forced you to post.

None of this crap should be mixed with a football thread.

None of this crap should even be mixed with football, ever.

End of thread, those that agree post no more.

It isn't a football thread. It is concerning football. There is a place for it but whether or not it should be on here or on ICBINF is up to board moderation RDU. They are in the position to decide, not you.

Kettle pot sooty ass

It's my very own stalker,how quaint.

Think your previous bullying PM to me was "none of your business is it",or something to that effect.

Try living by your own rules,although having the attention span of a goldfish you've probably already forgotten what you said previously so I'll let you off.

• Guest featured and unfeatured this topic

Archived