BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Call of Duty: Black Ops

Well first of all you need to know the make of your router, if you router is Belkin for an example you would type in something like 192.168.2.1 in your address bar on the PC internet which would be your router homepage.

From there you would find the options to put your ip address from your console into the DMZ setting.

To obtain your IP address on your console just go into network settings and look for you IP address that will be the Address you need to put in the DMZ setting, save settings and from then on it will place your console's IP address out of the firewall into the DMZ setting which will fix any problems you have connecting to games or people connecting to you.

Do a bit of googling or have a browse on youtube, there will be plenty of step by step guide's that explain things a lot better than I can. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Battlefield BC is the mutts nuts. It wipes the floor with COD online (and I'm not a hater, I used to love cod)

In what way? Graphics any better? What makes the gameplay better?

What game modes are there?

I might have to get myself a copy.

Is anyone getting the map pack for black ops. Its meant to have a good sniping map which has been sorely missed on the original game,

The graphics are better and the multiplayer is much more balanced. Team work is actively rewarded.

Vehicles add a great dimension to online play. It's good being driven into enemy territory in a tank or chopper while manning the machine gun.

I bought the Vietnam add on the other night which is also great.

I highly recommend it. Don't buy a second hand copy though because it comes with a code to unlock more multiplayer maps. A second hand version won't come with this.

Archived