BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] motorhead

You bitch you.

Still, I'm playing Nick Lowe's country & western stuff at the mo. Once it finishes I'll put on "No Sleep 'Till Hammersmith" just to get into the thread goove. Headphones on.

Off we go

Ouch!

Off we go?

Led Zeppelin, in their pomp, make the rest look/sound like the teddy bear's picnic.

Excellent gig, amazing how Lemmy keeps rocking on! Perhaps the absence of Bomber from the set list is related to the past disappointment when they couldn't get the eponymous light rig into KGH on the Bomber tour ( before new lifts and the bridge over Northgate from the library were built). It did 'fly' there on the Ace of Spades tour tho'!

Thought Michael Monroe was darn good too, surprised BwD council Health and Safety didn't intervene when he did his balcony tightrope circumnavigation! Never really rated Hanoi Rocks but Dead, Jail Rock n Roll was epic! The Damned 'Love Song' and Johnny Thunders covers were good.

More good rock n roll after the gig in the Live Lounge...the Underdogs - worth checking out. Quite lively in the Napier after too...

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Apparantly it will reveal everything about the great man, a kind of warts and all type documentary.

Well worth a watch. On after The Proms (!). Kind of sad in places I thought but here is a man who lives and breathes Rock N Roll. Favourite bit has to be "this is how most people play bass, and this is how I play bass!"

They don't make them like Lemmy anymore.

Archived