BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Heights

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have a problem with heights at all. I do rock climbing and can be up pretty high, but it doesn't bother me. However this is totally different. It's not the height that would scare me, it's the ease at which you could fall. I've been up the Sears Tower, the World Trade Centre, Empire State Building and the Eiffel Tower and didn't mind it all. I had no problem standing in the sky box on the side of the Sears Tower but there is no way in the world I could do what those guys do. Not for all the tea in the China.

Terrifying. The guy is so exposed, that's the scariest thing. I'm not hugely afraid of heights, I've made it to the top of the WTC, Sears Tower, Empire State Building, Rockerfeller Plaza. All are huge structures. But this is something else entirely.

My sister was living in Paris a few years back and I went to the Eiffel Tower when I was over visiting her. I had intended to go up to the top but completely bottled it on the ground. I'd never been so close to it before and was freaked out by how exposed the structure was. I found standing underneath something that big to be very unnerving (steady).

Archived