BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers vs. Aston Villa

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having had a look at our subs today I think today is the day we will finally see Goujon. I can't see Dunn doing 90 and he's the only player on the bench who can really play in there. Unless he shifts Diouf in there.

The weekend we get bought by Chicken farmers Goujon makes his debute, lol.

I'm sure Philip understood it ;)

We're getting some dangerous freekicks around their box but we just aren't taking our chances.

We're probably the better side at the moment, despite a good start from Villa, but we are looking edgey when they counter attack. We can't forget that they've got two of the quickest players in the league in their attack.

Both teams reverted to punt ball.

Awful to watch but probably works in our favour, especially with how physical and tall our players are. They've got a lot of neat and tidy footballers who have resorted to hoofing. Maybe we can exploit that.

With the amount of years Friedel had at our club, you would have thought they would realise that he would claim everything that's in the air around him.

Awful to watch but probably works in our favour, especially with how physical and tall our players are. They've got a lot of neat and tidy footballers who have resorted to hoofing. Maybe we can exploit that.

They have a lot of pace though, well more than us anyway. Under O'Neill they often launched the ball from back to front on a counter especially in the channels. Young and Agbonlawhore thrived on it.

Archived