BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers vs. Aston Villa

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morten is a magician again. :D

Yes Friedel could have saved it, but that doesn't take away from how well that free-kick was curled into the top corner. Real quality stuff.

And it would have been a crime to not be ahead after so many set-pieces...now the game will be decided by who scores next. Villa are dangerous on the counter.

He's been shockingly average for years, and now he's picked up a little form you're using it to say 'I told you so'? :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with being an average premier league player. I'm quite happy that I don't get on the case of one of our most loyal and hard working players. Especially as we know what he can produce when he is feeling confident.

He's been shockingly average for years, and now he's picked up a little form you're using it to say 'I told you so'? :rolleyes:

perhaps with more support from 'fans' such as yourself, more of our players would be playing with a little more form more often :wacko:

Nothing wrong with being an average premier league player. I'm quite happy that I don't get on the case of one of our most loyal and hard working players. Especially as we know what he can produce when he is feeling confident.

Then you obviously have low standards, because I expect more from our key midfielder - especially when we've seen what he's capable of in the past. As for "loyalty", the modern footballer doesn't know the meaning of the word.

perhaps with more support from 'fans' such as yourself, more of our players would be playing with a little more form more often :wacko:

Welcome to the bandwagon.

I know it's only one mistake but would anyone swap him for Robbo?

I wouldn't.

No chance - Robinson is firmly back up in the top 3 keepers in the league now.

Any feelings I had for Friedel left about a week after he decided to join Villa

great bit of business by the club

No chance - Robinson is firmly back up in the top 3 keepers in the league now.

Any feelings I had for Friedel left about a week after he decided to join Villa

great bit of business by the club

I remember theno being gutted about the transfer. I expect him to come on and say he was completely wrong and Ince did something good.

He knows when to admit he was wrong.

Archived