BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton Away Tickets

AndyNeil

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ordered 2 tickets and have also booked train tickets from Rochdale to horwich parkway for £3.30 return each!I`m working on the 2-10pm shift on the monday as well,so it`s going to be a very messy day... :D

That's cheap...might join you on the train... didn't know you could go from Rochdale.

Transport out here in 'the valleh' is terrible!

Whereabouts are you in the stand?

That's cheap...might join you on the train... didn't know you could go from Rochdale.

Transport out here in 'the valleh' is terrible!

Whereabouts are you in the stand?

There`s a 20 min changeover in manchester but sod it at least you can have a beer on the train! :D

This is what we`re doing,if you want to join us you`re more than welcome. :tu:

10:17 - rochdale 10:38 - manchester victoria Train

11:25 - manchester victoria 11:49 - horwich parkway

Row X seats 94,95 does anybody know if thats near the back?

Out of interest guys, do you know if the Owen Coyle racist chants have stopped have been dying to go to an away game but don't really fancy exposing my sons to that kind of behaviour.. Well not yet anyway?

Not heard them at all so far this season ... but this game will be the acid test.

There`s a 20 min changeover in manchester but sod it at least you can have a beer on the train! :D

This is what we`re doing,if you want to join us you`re more than welcome. :tu:

10:17 - rochdale 10:38 - manchester victoria Train

11:25 - manchester victoria 11:49 - horwich parkway

Row X seats 94,95 does anybody know if thats near the back?

Yeah it goes back to row Z.... im row Y but seat no.205

Might join you... sure we'll pick each other out if we're dressed in blue n white ;)

Was getting tix on Mon....but allerdyce can (Please don't use that word again) right off..stick it up his fat arrogent ass

It's the club you support, not the manager. I agree that Allardyce is most of the things that have been said about him - you've always known what my opinion of him was - but a Rovers fan should always be that regardless. I tried hard not to go to games when Allardyce first took over, but my kids persuaded me that I didn't really want to give up supporting Rovers. Get yourself there - who knows we may win and if we don't at least play well you will probably have the satisfaction of watching his last game in charge.

Archived