BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton Away Tickets

AndyNeil

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've probably forgotten more away games than most of these on here Abbey.

Allardyces setup for away games is disgusting, has been since day one, and its not improved much. I applaud the people who keep going, I can't do it and many more like me feel the same with only 900 going 35 miles down the road yesterday.

I was going to make the short trip to Bolton, it will still cost us £70 before ale and food, but after yesterday I’m not bothering.

To be fair Gav, the £42 price of a ticket might have had something to do with only 900 travelling.

To be fair Gav, the £42 price of a ticket might have had something to do with only 900 travelling.

We could get into why most other sides fill the away section at Old Trafford, but thats not really for this thread. I do accept that £42 puts plenty of our fans off, but I also think if the football/away setup was better, more would go.

We could get into why most other sides fill the away section at Old Trafford, but thats not really for this thread. I do accept that £42 puts plenty of our fans off, but I also think if the football/away setup was better, more would go.

They don't sell out though, clubs of our level that play there year in year out, no longer sell out- OT does'nt even sell out to home fans anymore. I know people that hardly miss an away game that wouldn't dream of going to that corporate hell hole.

But, have years of poor away performances affected our followings? Yes, probably, coupled with some of the prices we pay it will be a long time to get those fans travelling again.

Quality rather than quantity then... if people turn up with negative attitudes, looking for fault, it will affect the atmosphere...

Would much rather have a few hundred there who back the team no matter what, than a full stand with loads moaning, booing etc.

I back the team 100% when im there and my voice is goosed after every game.

But, have years of poor away performances affected our followings? Yes, probably, coupled with some of the prices we pay it will be a long time to get those fans travelling again./>

Without a doubt. We usually go to local away games and at the start of the season, when hopes are high, we went to Blackpool, good performance, Liverpool which was pathetic. Didn't go to OT because I'm already tired of the rubbish football and won't go to Bolton because the KO time is cr@p and the performance will be worse.

It's bad enough having to watch an Allardyce team at Ewood without inflicting more pain on ourselves. ABBEY is right.

Without a doubt. We usually go to local away games and at the start of the season, when hopes are high, we went to Blackpool, good performance, Liverpool which was pathetic. Didn't go to OT because I'm already tired of the rubbish football and won't go to Bolton because the KO time is cr@p and the performance will be worse.

It's bad enough having to watch an Allardyce team at Ewood without inflicting more pain on ourselves. ABBEY is right.

Couldn't agree more Paul.

Tickets on open sale via Rovers website,bottom tier nearly sold out.

I'm tempted but like so many others..which Rovers team will turn out for this away game? :unsure:

I think Sam likes to get one over his former clubs. I can see him sending out the team more 'motivated' than they usually are for away fixtures...

I have some great memories of Bolton away. The 4-1 in the second promotion to the Prem especially. Hoping for some more good memories from this one!

I think Sam likes to get one over his former clubs. I can see him sending out the team more 'motivated' than they usually are for away fixtures...

I have some great memories of Bolton away. The 4-1 in the second promotion to the Prem especially. Hoping for some more good memories from this one!

Remember that well!

come on, get those tickets bought and lets get behind the lads!

Tickets on open sale via Rovers website,bottom tier nearly sold out.

I'm tempted but like so many others..which Rovers team will turn out for this away game? :unsure:

Seems like you're losing some commitment to the cause SG.

Any supporter who can afford it and can get there, should go irrespective of how we think they'll play.

I'd like us to sell out to show the Notlobbers we are a better supported club.

well the saeson ticket has survived the cull,but no way am i paying anymoney to watch allerdyces teams away ever again.

Your posts are getting a bit tiring - thought you loved Rovers? But even so I respect your decision, but no need to remind us every post! And spell his name right ;)

It's Bolton away, a great day out, we WILL get a result (positive!) and it will be a great atmosphere. Come on Rovers!

I'll ask again, do we get the full lower tier or half? Sorry to bug you all!

Your posts are getting a bit tiring - thought you loved Rovers? LOVE ROVERS ? MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER DREAM OF,JUST HATE THE WAY WE DO THINGS NOW AND IM NOT PREPARED TO WASTE £75-100 ON WATCHING RUBBISH,MONEY IS BETTER SPENT ON MY KIDS CRIMBO. But even so I respect your decision, but no need to remind us every post! And spell his name right ;).....THATS WHAT MY PHONE DID HA ,CHILL ITS A MESSAGE BOARD NOT A AN EXAM.

It's Bolton away, a great day out, we WILL get a result (positive!) and it will be a great atmosphere. Come on Rovers!

I'll ask again, do we get the full lower tier or half? Sorry to bug you all!

Archived