BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton Away Tickets

AndyNeil

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sambo - We have full lower and if that sells out we will get the upper ;)

Thanks a lot mate!

And Abbey, I love the Rovers too - there are times I have been beyond frustrated but continued to go. Bolton away will be class! And probably cheaper than that.

But with a family to support, and with it being Christmas, in no position to judge people who can't justify spending their hard earned money on it

it was ,I know and its the first bolton game ive EVER missed away and that goes back to the 70' s!!!

I understand your frustation Abs,but despite last weeks debacle we have been playing better stuff this season.The first 70 mins yesterday we played some decent stuff,and to be honest this is probably the most successful November we have had in years.

Besides which it`s a perfect venue for an away day p*ss up! c`mon you know it makes sense.. :tu:

Presumably we have sold out the lower tier now as when I bought two this afternoon they were in the upper tier.

Good ! been waiting to hear the top tier was open, didnt fancy sitting below.

Hearing that all local grassroots football has been postponed for this weekend, so that could provide a late but small boost to the attendance one would think.

The funniest part of it is that we don't really consider them our 'rivals' ha ha

Sorry Mum but whats so funny, Bolton are deffo our rivals,its 10 miles away from Blackburn.

I grew up with them being rivals so whats changed ?

Had some great ding dongs with Bolton from the 70s onwards.

Preston Blackpool Bolton Burnley United City all of them rivals and its a good thing.

I despise Bolton Wanderers.

I work in bolton, the missus and her family are from bolton & when we got stuffed by United the other week - the majority of the stick I got was from Bolton fans.

Yesterday I had Bolton fans telling me how they are a much bigger club than ours...their best arguement being that there town centre is bigger....I kept asking when they last won something major (1958) and none of them would/ could give me an answer.

They dont really have a rival....they hate United but United couldnt give two hoots about them, and now they are not too keen of us either, yet again we dont see them as our nasty rivals like we do with the Dingles. They robbed the 'your mums your dad song' and claim they created it for us!! :rolleyes: I just pray we DO NOT LOSE on Sunday. :brfc:Keep the blue flag flying high!!

I work in bolton, the missus and her family are from bolton & when we got stuffed by United the other week - the majority of the stick I got was from Bolton fans.

Yesterday I had Bolton fans telling me how they are a much bigger club than ours...their best arguement being that there town centre is bigger....I kept asking when they last won something major (1958) and none of them would/ could give me an answer.

They dont really have a rival....they hate United but United couldnt give two hoots about them, and now they are not too keen of us either, yet again we dont see them as our nasty rivals like we do with the Dingles. They robbed the 'your mums your dad song' and claim they created it for us!! :rolleyes: I just pray we DO NOT LOSE on Sunday. :brfc:Keep the blue flag flying high!!

Bigger town than us yet smaller crowds.

Considerably less trophies.

Yep, see the guy's logic. :wacko:

Sorry Mum but whats so funny, Bolton are deffo our rivals,its 10 miles away from Blackburn.

I grew up with them being rivals so whats changed ?

Had some great ding dongs with Bolton from the 70s onwards.

Preston Blackpool Bolton Burnley United City all of them rivals and its a good thing.

Not really. I don't care about Bolton and neither do most Rovers fans.

I work in Bolton as well mate and my boss is a die hard bolton fan. I have been winding him up about the stats and that they have not beat us at their place since 1998!!!

Win this one and with the other teams above us having tricky ties we could end this weekend 6th if we can beat Bolton.

I hope Sam can keep up his great record against his old clubs.

2-1 Rovers FT, 0-1 Bolton HT with us suckering them in the 90th. Hopefully.

Bolton away is the only away game i've been to where i've seen the fans spitting at their own players. Classy lot...

Its probably a mating ritual or some sort, queer bunch of people that notlob lot.

just spoken to a mate who has just been down to buy tickets and he asked how many we have sold and the woman said nearly 3000, that was an hour ago

i rung up this morning to get 4 tickets,

the lady said they were going to be top tier,

when i asked if they had any left in the bottom she said yes but were not together, but went for these as didnt fancy sitting in the top teir with 50 fans!

so still a few in lower but they are selling in upper now!

Archived