BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton Away Tickets

AndyNeil

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This gem of a comment comes from a BOLTON fan on Wanderersway....

''Wigan and Jackburn are the worst 'local' fans around, if Uncle Jack hadn't have bought those dingles the title, they'd be struggling to get 10k on at home.

Plastic fans'' :

I'll repeat,the above comes from a BOLTON fan....yes, there is nothing more to say!! :lol:

And if Reebok didn't buy them an half decent stadium they'd still be playing in a supermarket car park...

What a tool

This gem of a comment comes from a BOLTON fan on Wanderersway....

''Wigan and Jackburn are the worst 'local' fans around, if Uncle Jack hadn't have bought those dingles the title, they'd be struggling to get 10k on at home.

Plastic fans'' :

I'll repeat,the above comes from a BOLTON fan....yes, there is nothing more to say!! :lol:

I work in Bolton as well mate and my boss is a die hard bolton fan. I have been winding him up about the stats and that they have not beat us at their place since 1998!!!

Im not for winding them up yet...hopefully next week will be my turn. 3 points would be PERFECT!!

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!

Im not for winding them up yet...hopefully next week will be my turn. 3 points would be PERFECT!!

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!

Best to keep quiet for now Hughesy, let them have their shout. After all we are up aginst some white Brazilians, though personally i've always thought the darker ones were the better ones, but hey, bring it on and lets do it.... and do it good !

And if Reebok didn't buy them an half decent stadium they'd still be playing in a supermarket car park...

What a tool

I must have missed that one, Wilky. B)

Morning ladies! I hope you enjoy your trip down to the Reebok - not too much though!

I must have missed that one, Wilky. B)

spot on Zulu- the breezeblock is terrible.

as for the dingle/inbred things, how bad is the geography taught over in Bolton?

anyhow, a draw for this one as we may just be sick of winning after the last few games against them.

wonder if the kiddy corner of 10 year old chavs will be foaming at the mouth as normal? :lol:

Bolton fans have always had a high opinion of themselves, a view not shared outside horwich/bolton.

Their support is pathetic for the size of the area and they have no local rivalry with anyone,. Bury used to be the local rivals but even they don't see them as rivals these days :lol:

I love the picture of Kevin Davies which says he "marched on to international greatness" = 20mins in a 0-0 draw with Montenegro. :lol:

One of the worst players in one of the worst international games of recent times, don't think we'll see him donning the england jersey again though thankfully. :)

Didn't u know its mainly united fans in bolton? Saying that, rovers has a pretty big following in bolton

Exactly GAV, Bolton is the biggest town in England and Bolton borough is over 300,000 people strong, so for them to look down on our support when they are attracting around 16/17000 home fans for PL games is a little daft!

Didn't u know its mainly united fans in bolton? Saying that, rovers has a pretty big following in bolton

Wilky,

Don't post, ######. Works for me.

Blimey. That's a sensitive swear filter! :D

Archived