BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester United v Blackburn Rovers

colin

Considering that Sam "idolises" RFW, I'll say that we'll gift Shrek a goal, gift another goal to berbatov so that he can break his duck and maybe concede a third to top it off. 3-0 and RFW to praise Sam in the after-match interview for doing a good job :lol:

Sent from my laptop at work.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we can give them a game and possibly get a result there. They've not been in scintillating form this year (yet) and we're probably playing the best we've played for three or more years.

Sent from my home, on my home made PC with my home made cup of coffee in my hand. (I work from home)

Im thinking another 4-3 thriller as like a few years back, just hope the 4th is our way...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Wilky, I get the impression that you own an HTC Wildfire mobile and use Tapatalk to post on the web - and don't know how to turn off the auto-sig?!!

This is as good a time as any to get a result against Man United. Confidence is high. They look shaky at the back. I think we will go out, get in their faces and give them a real game of it.

We will have to ride our luck at times but I believe there is a realistic possibility we could get something out of this match up

Sent from my laptop in the library

The craziness of the season so far means we really MUST take at least 3 points from one of the big clubs at home and away. Liverpool away, Spurs away, Chelsea home, Arsenal home and Man City home have only seen a return of one point. Here's hoping for ManUre away to be our shock result, maybe Morten can repeat the magic of 2005-6, given his current form it's certainly possible...

Sent from the 7th layer of Hell.

Stone me, I spend hours working on this preview and this is all the thanks I get.

Sent second class post, Newton Street post office, Manchester.

Your preview was outstanding and very amusing. I gave you a +! I can see why you'd be pi**ed off!

Hopefully United have a tough night at Ibrox tonight & pickup 1 or 2 knocks.

Sensible head... 3-1 United... Heart says 2-1 Rovers

Can't believe people haven't been logging into locations too...

Hughesy is at 'His desk'

Sent from my iPad, aka tampax

Archived