BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester United v Blackburn Rovers

colin

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully, they'll have a hangover from tonight's game with Rangers and we can take advantage. I'm not entirely sure why people are that confident. Man. Utd haven't lost a game at home this season and they're winning games without hitting their stride. It's gonna take some doing for us to get a result there.

I think Rovers fans should go dressed as prozzies & taunt Rooney the entire game.... :unsure:

I still remember when Rooney last did this with his granny. They came down and played Exeter away and the home fans spent the whole game telling him about the brothel behind the ground. Quality.

I reckon we can nick a point from this one, although they are resting Vidic tonight. 1-1 with Jones netting ours, rooney to score the equaliser out of spite for Cletus in a prozzie outfit.

Your preview was outstanding and very amusing. I gave you a +! I can see why you'd be pi**ed off!

47er - It was just a joke. I never got the hang of them smiley things :D

As was that.

darn it....Rooney just scored against The Gers, he looks on fire, could not be worse timing for us on Saturday.

Collected my tickets today. Apparently as of this morning we had sold just over 800 out of a 1400 allocation.

Scent from Chanel.

800, better than the last couple of seasons then!

Bring Goulon on to eat his soul!

Yup, at the handshake: Goulon & Samba to say "Hello Wayne, we're going to give you some special attention today."

A few seconds later, in the handshake, Ryan says to him "Those two big lads are about to ruin your season, so be very careful."

A few seconds later than that Gael Givet accidentally drops a packet of three Durex. "Oh sorry mon ami, my identical twin brother has an appointment to pleasure your wife this afternoon while you are playing the football. He has a 16:00 appointment right after Gary Neville."

I'm really off on one this time.............

He looked very fit and sharp, whatever injury had been bugging him since the end of last season seems to have gone now.

That defence looked a bit dodgy though.

He was looing pretty sharp to me as well, however en mass the press have slaughtered him this morning. They build 'em up and knock 'em down!

United looked very assured, creating lots of chances against Rangers which makes MGP's prediction look pretty silly. If, Dunn and E.Diouf had a bit more pace then i'd be confident but sadly they dont, so it has to be a home win on saturday. Anything else would be a massive bonus.

United looked very assured, creating lots of chances against Rangers which makes MGP's prediction look pretty silly. If, Dunn and E.Diouf had a bit more pace then i'd be confident but sadly they dont, so it has to be a home win on saturday. Anything else would be a massive bonus.

I thought they looked pretty average. They were only playing Rangers don't forget- how many Rangers player would get into the current Rovers side ? Good time to play them IMO. Will we rise to the occasion ? - who knows , it's Rovers we're talking about. Having said that they might have a few players back that didn't play last night.

Watched the Rangers - United match last night. I thought Rangers held the ball better than we do. ( probably not saying too much ). However, I like to think that we would cause more problems going forward. The long ball game, long throws from Pederson etc has the benefit of actually putting the ball in their penalty area, putting them under a certain amount of pressure, taking them off the front foot all the time and from this scenario other things can come

Archived