BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester United v Blackburn Rovers

colin

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going for a surprising, sneaky 2-1 win for us tomorrow @ a staggering 40/1.

Just a feeling the way Man. U. 'aren't playing', some surprising top 4 results this season and Sam's Old Trafford 'history'.

Looking forward to seeing the 'Mancs' squirming in their seats.

I'm going for a surprising, sneaky 2-1 win for us tomorrow @ a staggering 40/1.

Just a feeling the way Man. U. 'aren't playing', some surprising top 4 results this season and Sam's Old Trafford 'history'.

Looking forward to seeing the 'Mancs' squirming in their seats.

I hope your right Mike, I'm going to be seated on the Stretford End. The last time I was sat there Pedersen scored the winner and I went ballistic, and then ran for my life.

Pedersen to score anytime 11/2 with Skybet.

For no other reason than it would be 'typical Rovers', I'm going for a heavy defeat tomorrow (4-0). There are many signs that we have a bit of a chance to take something...our own form is improving and they are well short of their best etc. Like I say....typical Rovers.....

Watched the Rangers - United match last night. I thought Rangers held the ball better than we do. ( probably not saying too much ).

Funny how two people can watch the same game and see two different things - I thought Rangers were really careless in possession, and surrendered it too easily with wayward passes on dozens of occasions. The Gers fans I watched it with in Glasgow certainly thought that too. Then again perhaps I was influenced by them (and the booze)?

If we go there and give it a go and lose I won't be too bothered. I think that we have a better chance of getting something from the game if we actually try to play, instead of sticking 10 men behind the ball. If we got a draw I'd be happy.

Spot on there Roy. Rangers gave them a real game to think about the other night, and if they can do it then I'm sure Rovers can too. Rangers did it by playing football on the ground and going at them non-stop....in their faces ALL the time. I am just hoping Sam was there to see it.

900 Rovers tickets sold as at 5pm today (we have sold the same number for Bolton), manure have not sold out their home section, these will remain on general sale for Red Scum tomorrow.

OT rarely sells out these days, be interesting to see how many day trippers continue to make the journey if they do go into decline.

Hopefully we are going to take it to them. Play some strength up front. I have the sinking feeling that Sam is going to be putting Mr Falls Over up on his own and we are going to attempt 'Just keep it out of our half' for 90 minutes. In the past few weeks we have proved that we are capable of playing football, let's continue as we have done and give it a good go.

• Backroom

1 nil rovers. Kalinic to score in the 89 minute. I really hope that we beat them, cos I HATE THEM SO MUCH!!! Also Samba said on talksport that Pedersen is out of the game tomorrow.

Well that's a huge blow if true, one of 2-3 main men this season for me.

Going on Train this morning, does anyone know the best route to Old Trafford?

Departing from Blackburn.

You need to go on the tram - the Altricham service. You can get this straight from Victoria or if you go into town first, you can catch it in Piccadilly Gardens, Deansgate or St Peters square.

pedersen out - damn ..hes been looking good past few games - and is always looking likely to getting a goal for us ..

personally i think were going to get beat by a very high scoreline - hope im proved wrong but i just dont see us giving man utd a game

Archived