BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FA Cup Third Round Draw

That has to be the tastiest third round draw for many years- only four ties involving clubs from the same division including the little ruck down at OT.

Rovers v QPR is a potential nightmare of a draw- we will have to be at our very best to get through in the all-Indian derby match.

I'm just happy that we are at home and don't hav to play any of the top 6 in the PL. I think Big Sam will want a good cup run to impress the owners.

You're assuming Allardyce will still be manager by the middle of January? Big assumption ..... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

"Blackburn have got a squad of 25 and I'd imagine they'll want to play as many of those as they can. That's why we've got an opportunity to win it, whatever team we put out."

Warnock added: "No disrespect to Blackburn, but QPR's that type of club - not a massive club but one that could sustain Premier League football. I think it'll be a good game for us to go and look at and enjoy the atmosphere."

Warnock is probably right, QPR could attract a Fulham size fanbase in the PL and of course they have the backing.

I was ready to vent for a second there, probably because I'm that used to reading 'no disrespect but...' then reading something disrespectful.

That Orient v Droylesdon FA Cup replay must rank as one of the most spectacular games of all time in the FA Cup.

Droylesdon went 2 up against ten men midway through the second half and conceded a 93rd minute equaliser to go into extra time. Orient ran out 8-2 winners with the last 26 minutes played 9 v 9 after more sending offs!

I think Warnock is playing mind games already...saying he will rest key players but thinks they can still win as we will play a weakened side.

Go with a full strength team Sam just incase he is bluffing, if he is being genuine then we might give them a hammering!!

£25 to go in the legends for this one

£59 for jacks kitchen prior to the game.....same deal for Stoke & West Ham too

I hope not. This is the only other competition we've got to play for. No excuses for fielding a weakened team.

I know where your coming from but the sad thing is that there is another competition to play for. "Staying in the PL". :(

Even sadder, that is considered "success".

(I would love us to with the FA Cup by the way, but then again so did Pompey fans!)

Archived