BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley season ticket holder banned from turf moor

Wilky

I cant see how the guy has a leg to stand on...

He was promised the price of a season ticket if they got promoted, and thats what he got. He was never promised the price of a season ticket, plus hospitality!

Surely he should of got the season ticket deal he paid for?

I cant see how the guy has a leg to stand on...

He was promised the price of a season ticket if they got promoted, and thats what he got. He was never promised the price of a season ticket, plus hospitality!

Surely he should of got the season ticket deal he paid for?

'Have' not 'of'. Christ that particular piece of lazy English really irritates me and more and more people are starting to use it. STOP IT!

I'd expect the price of an average season ticket to be returned if I was in that situation. Thats all.

I would expect the price I paid for a season ticket. After all that is what a refund is in my opinion.

If you pay a price for something and offered a refund - you want the same back. The deal was to refund the season ticket. Bad way to treat a supporter - even if he is a dingle - in my view. Especially on how long he has been attending games, his age etc. Maybe we should encourage the rest of the supporters who paid the same price as this bloke to also apply for a refund. Burnley would have a few quid to pay out, even less supporters than now after serving bans on those.

I'd expect the price of an average season ticket to be returned if I was in that situation. Thats all.

Really? When the chairman says "if we go up I'll give you a refund" you would expect a refund!

If you had paid £200 for a junior ticket then would you still get a refund of the average price? Seems a bit stupid but then again it is dingleland!

Or pay for a private operation to remove his excess fingers :lol:

Superb!!

Typical miserable long chinned inbred Dingle to turn promotion into a negative. Typical of his club to overreact by banning him. They should have refunded family stand season tickets only. They'd all have got the same then wouldn't they?

I'll get me coat.......

Superb!!

Typical miserable long chinned inbred Dingle to turn promotion into a negative. Typical of his club to overreact by banning him. They should have refunded family stand season tickets only. They'd all have got the same then wouldn't they?

I'll get me coat.......

I bet that family stand has some very strange looking folk. I wonder If Duelling Banjo's is played over the PA system during half time? :lol:

Archived