BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Give Venky's a chance...

I am shocked and slightly disappointed just as much as the next person, but I think we should wait just before we start burning down the local curry houses. Yes Sam did an excellent job with limited resources and did save us fron relegation, but if he is replaced by a top notch manager and better football will you look back at the Sam days with resentment at his sacking? I certainly wont.

So guys put away the KKK costumes and see how it pans out. If things go down hill then yes bring on the mass hysteria. You never know come the end of the season, we may be looking back at his exit as a blessing.

P.s I am not employed by Kentaro.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It all depends on Sam's successor. Venky's better make sure they've got the right man lined up. Someone like Jol would be welcome at Ewood Park, but if they dare go for the likes of Maradona or Eriksson, I'll join philipl's newsletter.

I am shocked and slightly disappointed just as much as the next person, but I think we should wait just before we start burning down the local curry houses. Yes Sam did an excellent job with limited resources and did save us fron relegation, but if he is replaced by a top notch manager and better football will you look back at the Sam days with resentment at his sacking? I certainly wont.

So guys put away the KKK costumes and see how it pans out. If things go down hill then yes bring on the mass hysteria. You never know come the end of the season, we may be looking back at his exit as a blessing.

Give em a chance? Right now I wouldn't give em the steam of my ######. Mark my words John Williams will be next. Would you still give em a chance then SR?

ffin well said SR - some commonsense words among a load of trollop!!

Give em a chance? Right now I wouldn't give em the steam of my ######. Mark my words John Williams will be next. Would you still give em a chance then SR?

That post has put me in a positive mood.

Onward and upwards.

Also, John Williams has been with us for 13 years. I wouldn't be shocked if he decided to call it a day. He would have to come out and publicly deride Venky's for me to think otherwise.

Trust the trust

That post has put me in a positive mood.

Onward and upwards.

Also, John Williams has been with us for 13 years. I wouldn't be shocked if he decided to call it a day. He would have to come out and publicly deride Venky's for me to think otherwise.

Trust the trust

So if he leaves before the end of the season, that wouldnt mean anything to you huh? :rolleyes:

So if he leaves before the end of the season, that wouldnt mean anything to you huh? :rolleyes:

Not at all. It's not unusual for someone in that position to leave when everything changes. He can't go on forever, he might have already decided to leave post takeover. I don't know his intentions.

It wouldn't be a good sign, I'll give you that. But it's not necessarily a bad thing.

If it was for the betterment for the club in the long run and they prove this then yes I would still give them a chance.

I am surprised at your responce. Gutted for Sam, painful for many.

But lets wait to see what Venky's do now.

They have made a choice and sacked Sam. They now have to make a better choice.

Archived