BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sun all out attack on the Premier League and Venky's

philipl

Well words I never thought I'd utter about a Murdoch publication - I agree, though I feel some of the comparisons are over the top, but we are certainly this year's No.1 Christmas Pantomime.

since the sacking of Sam, the word Venky's & Blackburn Rovers have certainly been mentioned a hell of a lot this week. Whats the saying about publicity?

Why do I get the impression you are in some strange way enjoying the goings on at Rovers philip? You seem to revel in posting all the doom and gloom you can find about the club, its owners, their "advisers" etc. Now I know it's not hard to find bad news, but could you please ease up on the sensationalism - it's driving me nuts - and before someone says don't read it, it's hard to avoid when it's the title of the thread.

Why do I get the impression you are in some strange way enjoying the goings on at Rovers philip? You seem to revel in posting all the doom and gloom you can find about the club, its owners, their "advisers" etc. Now I know it's not hard to find bad news, but could you please ease up on the sensationalism - it's driving me nuts - and before someone says don't read it, it's hard to avoid when it's the title of the thread.

No need for a separate thread on a Sun report is there?

You gotta love the link "Britains no1"

No 1 muppets when it comes to football yes

Over the top reaction....some poor interviews after a sacking, with some words probably poor choice of language due to the difference...and now they get slated as if they are planning on running the club into the ground!

I just hope Venkys can come out & prove some of the people wrong. NOBODY likes us, we dont care!

Over the top reaction....some poor interviews after a sacking, with some words probably poor choice of language due to the difference...and now they get slated as if they are planning on running the club into the ground!

I just hope Venkys can come out & prove some of the people wrong. NOBODY likes us, we dont care!

So do I Hughesy.

They can start by ditching Jerome Anderson.

So do I Hughesy.

They can start by ditching Jerome Anderson.

I know you don’t like him….but at the end of the day they are now linked to Kentaro…

Kentaro are the ones we are using to try and improve the brand & drive up revenues.

Whether or not we need to use Anderson however is potentially another matter.

Best thing Venkys could do is arrange & meeting with a fans group…..along with JW & some other club officials & ‘LISTEN’ to what people have to say about it all…whether that be some people making it clear what Anderson & Co did at City or whether it be on the future progress of our club.

I know they already have big plans to increase our name in India, talks have already begun around that & plans are being developed.

As I wrote, Hughesy, you are invaluable as at least you can tell us what is going on.

I have never met Anderson but shall we say, his reputation goes before him and this systematic destruction of the Rovers is exactly what I feared when the Trust still owned us.

He is removing all who would block the route to the Rao family being screwed for at least £5m by him and buying off the people whose loyalty he thinks he can buy. That suspicion alone makes Steve Kean's job all but impossible no matter how honourable Kean is- all part f the game plan to set up Kean to fail so that another Kentaro client and management team can be re-cycled in with fat fees for Jerome, again...

Obviously Jerome took his cut from firing Sam and Neil and appointing Kean- he's his agent so he has done his job perfectly for his client by telling Mrs Desai to get rid of the existing management. That is called a conflict of interest.

At the end of the day, that is why that Sun article appears to attack the PL far more than Venky's- football's regulation just isn't good enough is it? And the fact the PL is now under attack over Rovers is why this merits its own thread.

Did you write for Pravda in the 60's?

People really are getting desperate in slamming the new owners if they have to resort to quoting the Sun.

It's just one of dozens that can be quoted really, I'll take your word that their all I think that is more than reasonable though, eh

Well the swear filter made a mockery of that post:lol:

Show me a paper that Venky's tie-up with Kentaro is not under attack. Posted this in its own thread because nobody else has gone after the Premier League.

I have indeed seen articles in the Daily Star, Daily Express, Daily Mail and The Telegraph, the Daily one not LT, but even they launched an attack the other day.

Well words I never thought I'd utter about a Murdoch publication - I agree, though I feel some of the comparisons are over the top, but we are certainly this year's No.1 Christmas Pantomime.

Oh no we aren't....

Archived