BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sun all out attack on the Premier League and Venky's

philipl

Ouch.

It is interesting to note that Kentaro chief executive Philippe Huber was a key mover in the deal that saw former Thai despot Thaksin Shinawatra buy Manchester City.

The multi-million pound fraudster and chronic human rights abuser was about as fit and proper a person to run a PL football club as North Korea's Kim Jong-il.

And yet he, incredibly, was waved through.

I cant believe Philpl has link a sun article that is a purely editorialised piece. Proof it were needed that he will cite anything to support his current agenda. Unless I have misjudged you Philip I assume you not to be a teenager, however that is just how you are acting with thread like this and puerile thread titles such as Steve Keantaro. Really let yourself down recently.

Just like most people on this board the tabloids have been jumping the gun with Venkys. Lets wait until the transfer window at least before we start slitting our wrists. And of course the papers are going to go down the Blackburn are in meltdown route. People want to hear about others misery.

I'm amazed that some can find anything written in one line paragraphs.

Is this what Journalism studies at English Universities produces?

Or should I just carry on with the idea that it's a good idea and a way to keep the readers interest?

No, that's not what is taught on Journalism courses at English Universities. At least, it's not how I was taught.

I cant believe Philpl has link a sun article that is a purely editorialised piece. Proof it were needed that he will cite anything to support his current agenda. Unless I have misjudged you Philip I assume you not to be a teenager, however that is just how you are acting with thread like this and puerile thread titles such as Steve Keantaro. Really let yourself down recently.

I don't think he likes Mr Anderson.

agent-smith-standing-in-rain-matrix-revolutions11.jpg

Said it before and I'll say it again. Blatter needs to be gone, he's a self serving clown, I would really like to see some form of investigation of his financials. I have a feeling there may be some irregularities. there can be no other explanation for the numpty crap he comes up with.

And just curious, if in the future we do happen to be found guilty of of any "irregular" activities does anyone think lil ol Blackburn Rovers would escape a points deduction a la West Ham?

Thank Christ for that. I was begining to think that I was the only one who was finding him to be a pain in the @rse.

Said it before and I'll say it again. Blatter needs to be gone, he's a self serving clown, I would really like to see some form of investigation of his financials. I have a feeling there may be some irregularities. there can be no other explanation for the numpty crap he comes up with.

I've long been curious as to why the English don't clean FIFA's clock. I'm not certain of the dynamic, but it occurs to me that England has the richest league on the world. It has a reputation for being the best, is flush with case, and that translates to power. The fact that England tolerates Blatter and Platini and the other self-serving hypocrits within FIFA, despite the damage they inflict on football and abuse they heap in England, is amazing to me.

I've long been curious as to why the English don't clean FIFA's clock. I'm not certain of the dynamic, but it occurs to me that England has the richest league on the world. It has a reputation for being the best, is flush with case, and that translates to power. The fact that England tolerates Blatter and Platini and the other self-serving hypocrits within FIFA, despite the damage they inflict on football and abuse they heap in England, is amazing to me.

Could it be due to a very large amount of that cash in the english game, and for the powerful "top 4" clubs comes from the Champions League?

Uefa kick English clubs out of the Champions Leage and Man Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea would be furious.

Could it be due to a very large amount of that cash in the english game, and for the powerful "top 4" clubs comes from the Champions League?

Uefa kick English clubs out of the Champions Leage and Man Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea would be furious.

This makes sense, I suppose. However, how would Real Madrid, Inter Milan and similar teams think about kicking out England's top 4? Their income is also dependent on interesting matches with the best in the world, and excluding the English teams would have a huge detrimental effect in TV revenue alone. And all it would take is for England to pry off one other 'powerhouses', such as Spain, Germany, France or Italy, and it could establish a rival Champions League which would eclipse the remainder.

When it comes to the 800 pound gorilla in football, its the EPL. It generates over 2 billion a year in revenue, the largest in the world. The EPL has over 500 million viewers compared to the Champions League's 100 million viewers. I can't understand why it would let the FA be pushed around by FIFA, or otherwise let FIFA take action detrimental to its league (such as a Qatar World Cup in January). FIFA is quite obviously attempting to denigrate or abuse either or both of the PL or the FA. But from what I can see, FIFA is a paper tiger and all that is missing is one of the big leagues, most especially England, to indicate a willingness to take a match to it.

Didnt you know he is still being paid by Ahsan Ali Syed to do his best to slander Venky's tenure.

So SYed is also paying the Star, The Sun, The Telegraph, The LET, The Daily Mail, The Daily Express, Graham Taylor, Holloway, Lawrenson, Fergusen, LMA, Steve Bruce, Kevin Gallagher etc to name but only a few!!

Well words I never thought I'd utter about a Murdoch publication - I agree, though I feel some of the comparisons are over the top, but we are certainly this year's No.1 Christmas Pantomime.

oh no we're not

oh no we're not

oh yes we are.........and it's just not funny!

Archived