BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] in-ear earphones

I use Sennheiser CX300. I've had pairs that cost more than £40 and these are the best I've ever had, excellent build quality.

I would recommend against Sony, the ones I've had always broke within a few months. Absolutely without question avoid eBay and the like, the market is flooded with poor quality fakes. Buy new from a respected retailer.

Goldring GX200's are decent. They were 50 quid when first released but can be picked up for 18 now.

I've just bought a pair of skullcandy full metal jackets as they were down from 75 to 15 on Play a while ago. I quite like them to be fair.

While the skullcandy are more show then product, even though fashionable, I tried listening through my friend's pair of Dr. Dre's headphones and they were awesome. http://beatsbydre.com/

Iv been having a look at them too - awesome quality sounding...£200+ though is abit much for some headphones

I would recommend against Sony, the ones I've had always broke within a few months. Absolutely without question avoid eBay and the like, the market is flooded with poor quality fakes. Buy new from a respected retailer.

Really? I'm surprised only because I bought the Sony Fontopia MDR-ED21LP (from what I can tell from a quick google search) in about 2000, and they only broke 2 years ago. The headphones still worked just the cover went. So I got another pair and they are going strong. I use mine everyday and for long periods at work.

I think it comes down to personal preference. I am thinking about getting some retro one just so the audio stream isn't directly into my ear as I wonder about the long term effects on my hearing.

Really? I'm surprised only because I bought the Sony Fontopia MDR-ED21LP (from what I can tell from a quick google search) in about 2000, and they only broke 2 years ago. The headphones still worked just the cover went. So I got another pair and they are going strong. I use mine everyday and for long periods at work.

I think it comes down to personal preference. I am thinking about getting some retro one just so the audio stream isn't directly into my ear as I wonder about the long term effects on my hearing.

Same as mine modes :tu: cracking headphones, I've had mine a few years now and are still as good as new. They're only £8.99 in Argosnow.

Same as mine modes :tu: cracking headphones, I've had mine a few years now and are still as good as new. They're only £8.99 in Argosnow.

Thanks to everybody for their replies but I think i will go with the sony ones :tu:.My other ones were sony `EX-082` and they were a really good sound.Unfortunately i caught the cable at work and replaced them with a pair of JVC marshmallows,bad mistake as they were really poor quality!

The Monster Beats listed on that site £139 on Play £40

Yeah the smaller ones can be had for that sort of price...or less if you risk ebay.

Its the full headphones I was talking about...they range from £160+ usually...with some over £200

Also be careful of fakes...loads of them about

Archived