BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] We've been outsourced

I have been struggling to understand the logic of what has been going on and how it has been communicated and my Wolves mate said to me in a flash. Your club has been outsourced, and that is how it appears at the moment The center of decision making is usually the club boardroom. Not any more. All transfer decisions have been outsourced to a third party. The manager who normally chooses the players has been sacked in favor of a representative of the outsourced agency. Remote decision making has made the position of chairman untenable and that is just in a few short weeks. I wonder what else will be outsourced as the heart and soul is packaged up and sent East.

I have been struggling to understand the logic of what has been going on and how it has been communicated and my Wolves mate said to me in a flash. Your club has been outsourced, and that is how it appears at the moment The center of decision making is usually the club boardroom.It is still the boardroom. The boardroom is based in Pune ie the new owners. Its not tricky, keep up.

Not any more. All transfer decisions have been outsourced to a third party.Have they? Have we gone and bought a load of Kentaro clients without me noticing? Or could it be that some of the red-tops have been lazy and just linked the first couple of Kentaro clients they can find(Giovani/Boyd etc)

The manager who normally chooses the players has been sacked in favor of a representative of the outsourced agency.No. Kean is represented by Kentaro. A massive difference. He is not an employee of Kentaro, he employs them. Remote decision making has made the position of chairmanOur chairperson is Anuradha Desai untenable and that is just in a few short weeks. I wonder what else will be outsourced as the heart and soul is packaged up and sent East.

It is understood the chairman is at much in the dark about Venky’s plans as the moment as the majority and is keen to know what role is planned for him in the coming months.

Williams has been one of the most influential chairmen in the Premier League for the past decade, having been given almost complete autonomy in the day-to-day running of the club, but that appears to have changed with the owners wanting to take a more hands on role.

It is understood he has no problems with that but would only continue as the club’s chairman if he believes he still has a valuable part to play.

Hemel, it appears you are confused by the Chairman of our Football Club and the Chair of our owners. Easy to get confused I grant you.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Blackburn-caretaker-manager-Steve-Kean-reveals-how-he-wooed-new-owners-Venky-with-a-dash-to-India-article656479.html

as the headline says.......Rovers new Chairlady

Kean said: "It was my idea to see the chairlady Anuradha Desai

As for Naive. Unless there is a direct quote in a newspaper peice i take no notice. I fail to see how that is naive.

Kean employs Kentaro/SEM to represent him. It does not benefit him to be their puppet as is suggested. Lets say that all the players suggested to him are Kentaro clients. It does not benefit him to take them just because they are Kentaro clients. He will want to do the best for his career and any future employer will see that as a weakness. He would be shooting himself in the foot.

Archived