BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have to remember that the one thing that the owners have been consistent about is their love for Steve Kean, so it would take quite an about turn to sack him now.

Surely their love of SK was mostly down to their 'friendship' with JA?

Lets see if they still love him when we're even closer to the trapdoor.

You have to remember that the one thing that the owners have been consistent about is their love for Steve Kean, so it would take quite an about turn to sack him now.

He's useless!!! end off!!!

What don't the owners get, under Kean we are going down! just like we did under Kidd. A good coach doesn't make a good manager!

HAve we realy sunk so low that we have idiots on here clamoring for Wally with the Brolly give me a f'in break. BFS is not coming back either. I really don't know who would stop the rot right now and not sure if it would be a good decision, the mistakes been made we might have to suffer through it a while longer. 3 Managers in as many months has there ever been such a thing at this level. Totally embarrassingAS A rOVERS FAN.

I can't believe it.

I'm going to have to take some time away from Rovers and the board.

Losing my sanity.

This was a great club once. Off to B & Q to buy some sandpaper to take care of the tattoo.

Surprised you still have any sanity left mate. Pretty sure most lost theirs a while ago.

I think a lot of people have to stand up and say they were wrong and that they have handled Kean and the Indians very poorly. LET shocking no mention of the financial dealings that have taken place at all. The LET used to be the place to go for Rovers news and in depth reporting. Now they are fish and chips wrapping.

Radio Lancashire, what on earth was that interview with Kean, it was a complete joke. I understand that you can't pick fans who are just going to bash him for an hour. But not to end with a serious question like the fans are worried why has there been such a big drop in form since you took over. Then for Kean to say oh we need 10 points. Jesus H Christ where are we going to 3 points from never mind 10.

Archived