BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's Out?

I think Venkys should sack the so called fans to.

Its as if you all want it to go wrong and want to use Rovers as an excuse to start a lynch mob.

If Alladyce had been in charge for the last 2 games you would be calling for his head.

Stop creating negativity around our club!!!!

Who wants it to go wrong? If it does, the club is screwed, well and truly.

There were rumblings about Allardyce throughout his 2 years, however the vast majority of the anti Sam brigade didn't want change till May.

Negativity has been created by clueless owners throwing away our good name and 20 years of stability.

Its as if you all want it to go wrong and want to use Rovers as an excuse to start a lynch mob.

If Alladyce had been in charge for the last 2 games you would be calling for his head.

I take it you've not been to the last two home games then because if you had you'd see who's creating all the negativety!

1) There are no "lynch mobs" here. This is a open forum for fans to discuss appropriate responses to the perceived and potential ruin of the club. We do not "want it to go wrong", we want to stop it all going wrong. I feel this is something very positive, not negative.

2) It is about more than the last two games (though they were bad enough). It is about what happens when clueless charlatans buy a football club as a business investment cum hobby. The stakes here are much higher than a few lost points.

3) You do, however, raise an interesting point about negativity. An important question is how we can oppose the handling of the club by the new owners without inadvertently undermining team performances. Ideas?

1) There are no "lynch mobs" here. This is a open forum for fans to discuss appropriate responses to the perceived and potential ruin of the club. We do not "want it to go wrong", we want to stop it all going wrong. I feel this is something very positive, not negative.

2) It is about more than the last two games (though they were bad enough). It is about what happens when clueless charlatans buy a football club as a business investment cum hobby. The stakes here are much higher than a few lost points.

3) You do, however, raise an interesting point about negativity. An important question is how we can oppose the handling of the club by the new owners without inadvertently undermining team performances. Ideas?

1. I appreciate this is an open forum for discussion, however the link to the Facebook campaign which I believe is the beginings of a lynch mob.

2. I believe the intentions of Venkys is solely to promote their brand with whatever publicity they can get. 25 million for publicity worldwide is probably a good investment to them so far.

However I'm sure they realise that if Rovers do get relegated it won't be a good investment long term and will reflect badly on them.

One firm intention of Venkys is to promote Blackburn Rovers to the asian market. Hence the sacking of Big Sam. Yes he should have gone at the end of the season but I guess that is not the way they do business.

I'm sure the reaction of the footballing world to their decision suprised them some what and hopefully they will learn from that.

3. I guess the press will do this for us.

Being positive though we have money to bring in players to support the new style of play. Kean has been thrown in at the deep end.

However if the owners believe in him and back him with money then give him a chance.

creating negativity around our club ???? the ones doing that have done a very job of it in a 40 day period

wake up and smell the coffee

Chickens cop it.

And despite completing the takeover of the club on only Nov 19, the new owners were subjected to prolonged and vocal opposition from fans as Stoke secured a 2-0 victory.- Daily Telegraph

On the subject of negativity, for some reason this report reminded me of this John Cooper Clarke Video. Hope it doesn't turn out this way

Archived