BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] David Dunn

Amo

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't say? Poor choice of words from dunn. I reckon you could be one of these who has a poster of him on your ceiling above your bed.

Nice one.

Dunn never was the most literate, and doesn't seem to have many words at his disposal. You two are more similar than you might think.

For the record I think he's crap, and wrote him off long before his renaissance last season. I just don't feel the need to lambast him with remarks an eight year old would wince at.

Nice one.

Dunn never was the most literate, and doesn't seem to have many words at his disposal. You two are more similar than you might think.

Apart from the gut line :rolleyes:

Nice one.

For the record I think he's crap, and wrote him off long before his renaissance last season. I just don't feel the need to lambast him with remarks an eight year old would wince at.

That's free speech.

Google it.

If you pair want to carry on this petty squabble please do it by PM and not on this thread!!

Yet another thread you're managing to drag down S15.

Ok no worries Ricky. Am i okay to promote my mates boxing gym in another forum? I've tried to PM you about it but i can't get through.

If you pair want to carry on this petty squabble please do it by PM and not on this thread!!

Yet another thread you're managing to drag down S15.

Drag down? After KKMH's earlier post I could have posted a picture of my cock and it would have been a step up in the maturity stakes.

Dunny has been getting up my nose for a while. When I was over in October I walked past his plush new home with garage for 6 cars, pool, tennis court etc. and thought "you lucky barsteward, get to play for Rovers AND get to live like a King." Your average Joe would give his left leg for the former and your average Rovers fan would sell his soul for the latter yet he can't even be bothered to get himself fit. I've seen 70 year olds move faster than he did against Stoke. His legs haven't "gone", they're still there, I can see them. He is supposed to be a professional athlete yet all I hear is that he is down some club or pub having a pint and pie. Bloody disgrace, he's got the rest of his life to do that, AFTER his career is over - which will be sooner rather than later if he carries on the way he is. If I were him I'd be out doing extra training every day (I wonder if he's noticed he lives next to a world class training facility!) and eating PROPER FOOD until I got back to a level of fitness good enough for the Premier League. He was once adored by legions of Rovers fans but now he's just looked down on and written off. I think he still has 2 or 3 years left in him, playing for his home town club, something every Rovers fan dreams of, but it would require a big effort on his part rather than just showing up, strolling about the pitch and taking home his fat paycheck.

Pull your socks up Dunny you're letting a lot of people down, especially yourself!

What a load of purile, pathetic rubbish about a true Rover. Have word with yourself ffs.

A true Rover that, even on his second chance at his hometown club, still cant be bothered to keep himself in shape.

And it would probably have been a shorter post than most of yours ;)

That's why me and Shilly only ever use mine.

And Amo's.

Dunny's a great lad and is naturally very stockily built but I think even at a cursory glance it has looked in the last few weeks as though he is somewhat overweight. It looks like if he sheds a few pounds he will give himself a chance.

I would make the same comment about Benjani as well.

Conversely, Jason Roberts appeared in much better physical shape after he reappeared from his spat with Sam.

I'm not having that he managed 10 goals last year and now he's finished. He's had a shocking few weeks since Sam left, but there's no reason whatsoever that he can't be the difference between winning against Sunderland.

At the moment he looks fit enough, just short of match sharpness. He's trying all the stuff he'd try when firing on all cylinders, he's just half a second too slow.

That's why me and Shilly only ever use mine.

And Amo's.

I've not been able to look ay myself naked in the mirror since that night me, you, and Amo made love in the snow. That guy can still lasso it when he's flaccid in minus 12 temperatures.

• Moderation Lead

I'm not having that he managed 10 goals last year and now he's finished. He's had a shocking few weeks since Sam left, but there's no reason whatsoever that he can't be the difference between winning against Sunderland.

At the moment he looks fit enough, just short of match sharpness. He's trying all the stuff he'd try when firing on all cylinders, he's just half a second too slow.

I concur. Though the kid needs to pull his socks up and get his act together. He clearly loves the club, I just wish he loved dedicating his life to fitness the same!

Hope you are right. His form in the last few games has been really worrying.The Queen mary used to turn faster (the boat i mean!), his passes are misplaced and he looks completely lost.

In the WBA game he berated Kalinic for a good Arsenal-like first-time pass in the penalty area which Dunn totally failed to anticipate and never really made an effort to get. Kalinic was having a reproachful word with him as they they walked off at half-time.

Looks a million miles from the player who scored 10 goals for us last season.

Archived