BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Thread

NOTW reported that villa still owe us £2m from the original warnock deal , add that with Villa's poor season reports of unrest etc etc , they've put 2 and 2 together .... i cannot see it unless Givet is leaving

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is givet not pinning for a return to france,can't see ronaldinho coming to blackburn,we should be looking at players like pablo piatti,everton are interested and almeria have said he can go if the price is right,think him and kalinic would form a good partnership,if we are changing our style why bother signing another benjani type player.

Another striker not mentioned but his contract runs out in the summer Semih Senturk.

Always been impressed with him when playing for Turkey, 1 in three is far from shabby.

Fenner tried to stitch him him by renewing his contract without him knowing allegedly.

I'm guessing he would be a cheaper option than the likes of Ba, usual ? could he produce over here.

for 7.2mill to pay his salary, i think we could use that to lure 3 or 4 good players instead. Ronaldinho would be more of a waste of money. get Krankjar, Bentley, Bellamy and maybe Osvaldo, Ba or another striker like Keane. 4 quality players in, instead of 1 who is not the player he use to be.

Another striker not mentioned but his contract runs out in the summer Semih Senturk.

Always been impressed with him when playing for Turkey, 1 in three is far from shabby.

Fenner tried to stitch him him by renewing his contract without him knowing allegedly.

I'm guessing he would be a cheaper option than the likes of Ba, usual ? could he produce over here.

What do you think of his compatriot Mevlut Erdinc at PSG?

Seriously? How could people not want is to sign ronaldinho? He's only 30... He could do a tugay and just ping balls about all day.

hahahaha so good. we'd sell out of shirts if he came to the club :rover:

Seriously? How could people not want is to sign ronaldinho? He's only 30... He could do a tugay and just ping balls about all day.

And seriously, if his mind was on football, why would he come to Rovers, lots of ability, heart the size of a pea.

Sorry, I didn't know what to make of it last night but I was talking about the Ronaldinho thing.

Your favourite brothers want him so much they are willing to pay for him with their personal cash. I think the task is bigger than they believe though.

What is happening is that the targets are being looked into - cost, interest, rival bidders. That process could and should be hurried up.

Even a kid from Barca like Romeu has more than one admirer.

Ba is a mess, like I said a week or so back.

So there is frustration about.

It is new to a lot people involved - but transfers taking forever is not exactly new to Rovers...

Eveytbody wants players in fast. I am not sure that is too likely if the vibes I am getting are right. Hope to be proved wrong.

Bottom line is there HAVE to be signings - probably four - to keep the club moving in the right direction.

Forgive me Sir Alan of Fir Hill (by the way I've noticed many media types claiming to be Jags fans - possibly to distance themselves from the horribble old firm and so cannot be accused of favouratism), but if you think BRFC are heading the right direction I'd like to know what the wrong direction was!

Yes, I know I shouldn't comment until Feb 1st!

Sorry, I didn't know what to make of it last night but I was talking about the Ronaldinho thing.

Your favourite brothers want him so much they are willing to pay for him with their personal cash. I think the task is bigger than they believe though.

If it is not coming out of Rovers' money, it is a win-win all round.

Archived