BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Thread

News of the world linking us with Warnock. Stephen not Neil. No link i'm afraid as its subscription only.

Ive just said it in the newspaper. It also on the bbc gossip page

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/default.stm

I would take Warnock back in minute. was a great player for us and would be if he came back.

Knanjcar would be a good signing. could play just back the striker or on the left wing.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just hope harry is realistic with his prices. They paid £2m for krancjaer, surely they can't ask silly money for him.

'Arry's a cheeky bugger. I remember at first he tried to sign Kranjcar on loan, when his contract expired at the end of the season.

Warnock is a SEM client. But that's not even the point here.

I personally dont think we have missed him much. Cant see him coming back either.

Stephen Warnock is RUBBISH !

He'd look well alongside Dunny and Benjani though, hes the last type of player we want to see at Ewood Park.

Interesting to see in the gossip column that Bentley is being (potentially) shifted out of spuds to be replaced with Beckham. Wasn't Bentley being touted as Beckham's immediate replacement in the England squad a few years ago? When he was with some other club he had outgrown?

Did I say interesting, I meant freaking hilarious...

Stephen Warnock is RUBBISH !

He'd look well alongside Dunny and Benjani though, hes the last type of player we want to see at Ewood Park.

Are you joking???

Warnock was a great player for us. In his last full season at Rovers, did he not win the player of the season voted for by the fans???

Stop sitting on the bloody fence!

Warnock like Ronaldinho past it players.

Now I begin to understand BPF comment last night about hanging onto you hats.... sell the captain and bring in some rubbish.

Hope you guys who were slating Philipl are getting your apologies ready, if that is Rovers end up hiring a couple of duds during this transfer window.

Warnock like Ronaldinho past it players.

Now I begin to understand BPF comment last night about hanging onto you hats.... sell the captain and bring in some rubbish.

Hope you guys who were slating Philipl are getting your apologies ready, if that is Rovers end up hiring a couple of duds during this transfer window.

Has Samba actually gone now then has he??

Have we just signed a load of players from Div 3???

Get. A. Grip.

Ronaldinho, past it? He is about to turn 31 and he would easily be the difference between us drawing against West Ham and beating West Ham. This is a dud? World class player who would be a top class pl player.

BA...the fee is £7 million because that is what Hoffenheim want...that one gets more difficult by the day...West Ham had him over to London, made an elaborate offer and got it turned down...not dead yet...but maybe time to move on.

WARNOCK...tosh...no need for a left back...wages way too high...not happening...just a reaction to the fact he is being dropped today...former players returning never really work for me.

RONALDINHO...daft rumour been going round for weeks...think it was in the Maradona period of fantasy football ideas.

Are you joking???

Warnock was a great player for us. In his last full season at Rovers, did he not win the player of the season voted for by the fans???

Chaddy hes rubbish, did you not watch the Aston Villa game when time and again Rovers exploited the non existant left back Warnock of Villa.

Dont look back, look forwards Chaddy, the joke has to be anyone in the Rovers management team even contemplating a Warnock return.

The list of transfer targets was only submitted to the owners at the end of last week according to Kean - taking that into account we probably have not even bid for anyone yet.

Never know there could be teething problems as this transfer business is new for the owners.

Ronaldinho, past it? He is about to turn 31 and he would easily be the difference between us drawing against West Ham and beating West Ham. This is a dud? World class player who would be a top class pl player.

Past it FFS !

Are you one of the championship manager brigade ?

To put a bit of context into this Dunny, is he 31 ? now hes past it !

yeah great idea... let's sign Ronaldinho!!!

For those of you who don't remember him, he's the funny looking Brazilian ex-world player of the year, famed for his tough tackling, midfield hardman approach to the game, equally as good in the air as on the deck, allways willing to track back if he loses the ball while attacking, not even slightly overweight or past it!!!???

He's gonna be on massive wages & not live up to expectations... not to mention that we don't need a player of his type, we are toothless, without bite in midfield, we also need a good honest hard working striker who can hit the net on the odd occasion.

I'd love to see Ronaldinho at Rovers, but only if he was fit & up cor the fight, otherwise he would be pointless... swanning around playing pretty football while we are leaking 3-4 goals a game... nice!!!

Hopefully it is just a rumour & we can sign some proper midfielders!!!

Archived