BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Liverpool

Liverpool have 2000 unsold tickets. First time I have ever not known them sell out the Darwen End.

Just shows how fickle these muppets are now, no excuses will suffice from those glory hunting sarvern bin dippers that don't make an appearance at Ewood, they are getting a healthy dose of realism at long last and they don't just don't like it.

...Keegan's rant should should accompany this post at this juncture LOL

Come on Keano, Get the boys fired up for this game please.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jim, give it a rest.

Your incessant ranting about the new manager is nearly as obsessive as your anti Tory posts in the election thread (and I'm a Labour voter so no bias!)

Get behind the team ffs, it is far too early to call him clueless and say he can't hack it.

Give him a few games to base an opinion of him on. Comparisons to Ince are entirely unfounded.

We will probably lose, due to our lack of players. Hope we give it our all though.

11 players out is there any hope?

I hope so because i backed us at 4-1 today, added to the fact i said MGP to score and we win 1-0 gave me 24-1

So that leaves me as to why!? Well apart from everyone supporting Liverpool, there arrogant fans telling me its there year every year, i hate it when these supposed big teams say we are an easy 3 points etc. I hate the fact that If they win il be watching MOTD with Hansen and Lawrenson grinning like cats. Time for the rest of the squad to show the worth and to stake a place before being offloaded in the summer.

Step up and rise to the challenge, go into every tackle like its your last and shoove it up them...

COYR

11 players out is there any hope?

I hope so because i backed us at 4-1 today, added to the fact i said MGP to score and we win 1-0 gave me 24-1

So that leaves me as to why!? Well apart from everyone supporting Liverpool, there arrogant fans telling me its there year every year, i hate it when these supposed big teams say we are an easy 3 points etc. I hate the fact that If they win il be watching MOTD with Hansen and Lawrenson grinning like cats. Time for the rest of the squad to show the worth and to stake a place before being offloaded in the summer.

Step up and rise to the challenge, go into every tackle like its your last and shoove it up them...

COYR

Your doomed.

Strange odds.

If you can find anywhere near 4/1 for an outright Rovers win let me know please. Plus Rovers win 1-0 and MGP to score first is 66/1 !!!

I did it in town earlier when i was at work when to get some scran and popped into one of the betfreds. Was only about 10sih this morning. They had good odds on Blackpool doing Birmingham tonight too but didnt stick anything on.

11/3 12/4 seems to be the best odds around now. but here is the list i normally use if im betting online:

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/blackburn-v-liverpool/winner

Betfreds 5/2 and looking back at my slip my odds were slightly better but i put two quid on that then put a quid on the correct score and goalscorer.

Best odds and goalscorer is WHILL :

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/e/1696668/Blackburn-v-Liverpool.html

Check that mate, very tempting as you can see.

Struggling to find any reason to be optimistic and will be surprised if we lose by less than 3 goals.

As a club, we are in bigger disarray than Liverpool.

They have superior players even than our best 11 and given that we are decimated by injuries, suspension, Asia Cup and 'wantaway', we haven't a chance.

We would need Sam at his mercurial best to win this one - with Steve Kean, IMO, no chance.

Struggling to find any reason to be optimistic and will be surprised if we lose by less than 3 goals.

As a club, we are in bigger disarray than Liverpool.

They have superior players even than our best 11 and given that we are decimated by injuries, suspension, Asia Cup and 'wantaway', we haven't a chance.

We would need Sam at his mercurial best to win this one - with Steve Kean, IMO, no chance.

Damage limitation exercise tomorrow for sure.

Can't believe the importance to our entire season that will be on the WBA game if we do get nowt tomorrow with Chelsea on the way....can't afford injuries/suspensions send the ladies team out for qpr as we seriously aren't going to win that competition.

Absolutely no way I expected to be this fearful for our survival 7 weeks ago.

It seems to me that if Liverpool lose it will be Hodgsons last game in charge, it all boils down to whether Liverpool players want him in charge or not.

With the injuries we have I dont think we have a chance unless Liverpool dont show up.

Agreed, maybe if Rovers play 5-5-0 they can prevent another 7 goal game at least.

Yes, obviously with Sam still in charge, we'd win this one four or five nil. Even with eleven players out.

And even though Sam only managed one point from his four fixtures with us against Liverpool.

I don't care if we win, draw, lose 1-0 or get tonked 5-0... I want to see a better performance than I've been subjected to under Kean so far. At the very least, let's see some threatening set pieces. Samba, if he plays, will be key.

At the very least, let's see some threatening set pieces.

Haven't we scored from quite a few set pieces under Kean so far?

It'll be interesting to see how we line up tonight, given how many players are missing.

Bunn

Chimbonda Samba Nelsen Givet

E. Diouf Dunn Pedersen Olsson

Benjani M. Diouf

That'd be my guess. Difficult to see who else can play at right back if Chimbonda doesn't. If we're not wanting to risk him being injured then a back three seems the only option.

If Samba doesn't start then Hoilett instead, with Givet and Olsson shifting.

Archived