BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Accounts 2009/10

I could be wrong but did nicko not allude to those payments being up front for those players.

I would have to read the accounts again but I thought the 10m was the net position, and while we may have received all the money for those players up front I am fairly sure nicko said that Kalinic, for example, was a staggered payment out, 1.5m a year for four years?

I would have to read the accounts again but I thought the 10m was the net position, and while we may have received all the money for those players up front I am fairly sure nicko said that Kalinic, for example, was a staggered payment out, 1.5m a year for four years?

Kalinic I'm sure you are right, but the wording profit on disposals, surely has no bearing on acquisitions, that would be profit/loss on player trading, No.

Kalinic I'm sure you are right, but the wording profit on disposals, surely has no bearing on acquisitions, that would be profit/loss on player trading, No.

You are right, was only on disposals. Acquisitions cost us slightly less (10.3) so the net position was slightly positive (less than 1m).

Archived