BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Part 2

He said there was no fee based release clause in his contract. Personally if I was in charge I wouldn't even consider paying transfer fees other than minimum ones for players coming out of contract in the summer. It's just a waste of money.

That's the game we're in I fear.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RIP Mr Rafferty...

Anyway, back to the idiotic transfer watch :D

Two domestic things have moved on today. One more should.

Got some work to do and a game to go to - the Champions League push is still on. :lol:

There will be an 11 o'clocker - possibly later depending on the traffic.

Guest Walshy

Got some work to do and a game to go to - the Champions League push is still on. :lol:

Are the things that have moved on related to us? Rovers!!!

Plus very slow message board.

Does anyone think there is any chance that Venkys will get bored quickly and sell the club and move on ?

*crosses fingers*

If they don't land Ronaldhino or Becks then I think there's every chance of that. You can only get so much good publicity out of failed marquee bids then it becomes embarrassing. Issue is - who'd buy?

If they don't land Ronaldhino or Becks then I think there's every chance of that. You can only get so much good publicity out of failed marquee bids then it becomes embarrassing. Issue is - who'd buy?

Do you really think they'd consider selling after one transfer window? Is that just a hunch or...?

Do you really think they'd consider selling after one transfer window? Is that just a hunch or...?

We were on sale for bloody years and you expect us to be put up for sale again after a few months? How do you expect that one to end? Do you think there was a rich Blackburn fan waiting in the wings that needed a couple more months to put a bid together?

Some people

(not you, the person you replied to)

If so - Honda please Venkys!!

He wants a move & his agent has been talking about him being happy to join Liverpool.

What's the obsession with Honda? I've seen him a few times for CSKA and he looks lost half the time. Yes he can take a free kick....wow. There are better options out there i'm sure. Keith Andrews has a better scoring record than him and he's in a harder league :rover:

What a load of crock

its bad enough that i have to wait until 1am South African time, but any later and ill be taking my pillow and a blanket to work :lol:

We were on sale for bloody years and you expect us to be put up for sale again after a few months? How do you expect that one to end? Do you think there was a rich Blackburn fan waiting in the wings that needed a couple more months to put a bid together?

Some people

(not you, the person you replied to)

To be fair, it was always going to be difficult buying from the Trust as opposed to a say, Venkys. Don't forget a number of buyers were "vetted". Not saying we will be sold unless things go seriously pear-shaped, but I thought knowing that the circumstances are way too different compared to 6 months ago was worth highlighting.

Does anybody else think a considerable amount of press has the boot in for us at the moment? Everything is coming across with a negative slant. I know the Venky's have done odd things, apart from sacking Sam which was completely bonkers imo, but to have this much bad press almost seems like they deliberately want to keep us where we are.

One way to change that.

SIGN SOMEONE THAT MAKES THEM SIT UP AND TAKE NOTICE!

It doesn't have to be anywhere near a Ronaldinho for that to happen, but it does have to happen soon to stop talk of all this being hot air.

Why are the bookies convinced we're not going to be spending much at all this transfer window? It worries me that they're rarely wrong..

They havent mentioned in total - just 1 sum over £5m.......based on a technicality?

Adam - under £5m

Samba - could form part of a swap

Ronaldinho - rumours he has bought his own contract out, so possibly free

Duff - under £5m

Barca kid - loan

RSC - loan

Archived