BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers vs. QPR

Amo

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm looking forward to seeing a comfortable win by 3 or 4 goals to 1.

FA Cup or not, there is a huge gulf in class (EPL V Championship).

Our lads should be chomping at the bit after Wednesday night.

Wouldn't have gone to this game had Allardyce still been in charge, but we've just been and bought 5 tickets and are looking forward to seeing some of the fringe players staking a claim.

Its going to be a tough game though, QPR started the season off really well playing some good stuff by all accounts.

Does the one rovers online ticket purchase option cease at 11.30 on matchday? I was part way through booking, got kicked off and now can't find anywhere to buy tickets online for todays game.

Just purchased 3 tickets via one rovers online at 12.05.

Was no problem!

Suggest you try again. Good luck.

• Backroom

I don't share your optimism but nevertheless I am looking forward to the game, I think it will be very open

I'm not sure it's optimism he's posting with, more like setting expectations high and then complaining if we win 1-0.

I think it will be close, a mid table prem team with probably only 3-4 first teamers playing versus a full strength top of the championship team.

Let's not forget Coventry x 2 either.

Edit: My Dad has just bought 2 adult and 1 young adult ticket and only been charged £25, that can't be right :wacko:

• Backroom

Adult - 15 YA - 5

Sounds like you've got I adult and 2 YA's

That's what I thought but you need a young adult season ticket to get a young adult don't you?

ROVERS: Bunn, Givet, Nelsen, E H Diouf, Pedersen, Benjani, Hoilett, Salgado, Hanley, Lowe, M B Diouf.

Subs: Fielding, Linganzi, Doran, Goulon, Roberts, Morris, Cotton.

QPR: Kenny, Orr, Hill, Derry, Clarke, Faurlin, Mackie, Gorkss, Hulse, Vaagan Moen, Borrowdale.

Subs: Cerny, Cook, Andrade, Tofas, Doughty, Harriman.

Blackburn Rovers: Bunn, Givet, Nelson, E H Diouf, Pedersen, Benjani, Hoilett, Salgado, Hanley, Lowe, M B Diouf.

Subs: Fielding, Linganzi, Doran, Goulon, Roberts, Morris, Cotton.

QPR: Kenny, Orr, Hill, Derry, Clarke, Faurlin, Mackie, Gorkss, Hulse, Vaagan Moen, Borrowdale.

Subs: Cerny, Cook, Andrade, Tofas, Doughty, Harriman.

So

Bunn

Salgado-Hanley-Nelsen-Givet

Hoilett-Pedersen-Lowe-EHD

M. Diouf-Benjani

It's all very well saying 'I don't want him to leave' etc, then making it easier for him to do so.

Grow some balls Kean, and don't send out mixed messages

He certainly does not need resting, he has played 1 game since being injured, and needs games to get back into it.

We need to stop rolling over for disgruntled players ffs.

Archived