BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan tickets

Ricky

I'm on my stag do in Manchester for the weekend of the Wigan game and wondering about dragging all the lads to it. It's my party and I'll do what I want lol.

Im pretty sure in the past we've been given loads of tickets, can anyone recall how much they usually cost?

Also is it pretty easy to get from Manchester to Wigan on the train. I'm not sure where the station is in relation to the ground.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on my stag do in Manchester for the weekend of the Wigan game and wondering about dragging all the lads to it. It's my party and I'll do what I want lol.

Im pretty sure in the past we've been given loads of tickets, can anyone recall how much they usually cost?

Also is it pretty easy to get from Manchester to Wigan on the train. I'm not sure where the station is in relation to the ground.

trains to Manchester 4 every hour from Wigan ...get the ones which go via Bolton as they dont stop at every small station in greater manchester and are about 15 mins quicker journey time

Either £25 or £28 depending on if we are catA or B game.

I doubt it will be that much tbh, I think the 2 clubs have an arrangement to reduce prices like we do with Bolton. May be wrong though ;)

If it's £15-£20 I reckon we'll sell out the near 5,000 allocation.

So it could definitely be an option then. Just as long as the club are happy to let me but quite a few tickets.

Hopefully the non football people will still be happy enough to tag along. There'll only be two rovers fans out of a group of 12 so that could prove interesting lol.

So it could definitely be an option then. Just as long as the club are happy to let me but quite a few tickets.

Hopefully the non football people will still be happy enough to tag along. There'll only be two rovers fans out of a group of 12 so that could prove interesting lol.

Well we nowhere near filled the away end last season, so I think this year will be similar. We get all 5000 allocation so shouldn't be too much of a problem.

My daughter held her 17th birthday party at Ewood during an FA cup match and there were no problems getting tickets for about 20 people so a dozen shouldn't be a prob.

If they don't want to tag along they could always stay in the town centre - they should be ok and there are enough drinking establishments to visit at their leisure pending your return.

appx 15 min walk from the centre/train station (both North Western / Wallgate across road from each other)

If they don't want to tag along they could always stay in the town centre - they should be ok and there are enough drinking establishments to visit at their leisure pending your return.

appx 15 min walk from the centre/train station (both North Western / Wallgate across road from each other)

And it'll be a damned sight easier getting a pint than it is at half time in the DW :)

Am I right to assume that to buy 2 tickets tomorrow on the 2 for £20 offer I will need 2 season ticket details? Or will I have to wait until Thursday to get additional?

Cheers.

Yea, season ticket holders only until Thursday

Archived