BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FA Cup 2010-2011

Tom

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just, I can't comprehend how we will now face eachother 9 times in two seasons, it's ridiculous! It's nothing against Blackburn I just think we're bored of playing eachother!

Exactly my thoughts, I threw a cushion on the floor in anger.

Relieved to see we where in the draw though, it appeared ITV didn't even recognise us as having a number in the draw. :rolleyes:

Random question but what happens to red cards gained in the FA Cup like Steven Gerrard's. Obviously they are out so does he have to wait til next year's competition before he serves the suspension or do they cary over into the league?

No they count for all domestic competitions, so will carry over to the league.

###### just put him in my dream team, oh well transfer wild card time LOL

Very disappointed with the draw yet again. I was looking for any lower league club at home, a novelty trip to Stevenage, Burton, Notts County or even Torquay!, from a selfish location point of view- Sheffield Wednesday or Huddersfield away, or even our nearest and dearest either home or away.

With Birmingham being drawn at home too, the game at Villa park might get moved as well.

:angry2:

For anyone interested Sky ch134 will be showing Cardiff v Stoke FA cup 3rd round replay at 7-30pm tonight. Welsh commentary I should imagine.

Thanks, was wondering if there was any football on the box tonight. Could be a good game. Just checked the lineups. Stoke only have 5 on the bench

Ex-Rover Paul Gallagher just scored a penalty for Leicester to even out Tevez' 15th min goal.

He has looked good over both these games. Very good deliveries from set plays as well.

Shame hes just gone off injured.

He has looked good over both these games. Very good deliveries from set plays as well.

Shame hes just gone off injured.

Does anyone know if he drives something like an Audi Q7?

I think he was in the Shell station on Whalley Banks at the same time as me today.

• Backroom

Great goal by Bradley Johnson to make it Leeds 1 Arsenal 2.

The commentators are sickly biased towards Leeds, probably so they can go on about 'the magic of the cup'

Archived