SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FA Cup 2010-2011

Tom

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He couldn't finish his dinner.

Must of been taking lessons from Jason Robert's.

Its his whole round game thats looking poor. Arshavin definitely looks like a player who wants away and If I was Wenger I'd flog him.

When Bendtner sat the ball up for the cross for Arsenals goal, initially it looked as if it was'nt going anywhere then Van Persie burst a gut to get there, quality goal !

A little disappointed in the 20 price by Villa for tickets. It's the 6th(?) time they've hosted us in 2 seasons and with it being a cup tie, you'd think they'd price it at a tenner.

£15 is the lowest the FA will allow prices from the 3rd round onwards (for adults I believe) but yes dropping it to that would seem pretty fair.

£15 is the lowest the FA will allow prices from the 3rd round onwards (for adults I believe) but yes dropping it to that would seem pretty fair.

Aston Villa are selling adult tickets for their fans for this game from £10 (or £9 for restricted view) from what I can see on their website.

Aston Villa are selling adult tickets for their fans for this game from £10 (or £9 for restricted view) from what I can see on their website.

Not sure on how they get round it but taken from the fa website

http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/FACompetitions/TheFACup/Rules

c.Immediately after the draw is known, the two Clubs concerned must mutually agree the prices of admission subject to the following conditions:

i.Except where mutually agreed otherwise the minimum admission (except to children and senior citizens) to matches shall be:

In the Extra-Preliminary, Preliminary and First Round Qualifying: £3.00

In the Second and Third Rounds Qualifying: £5.00

In the Fourth Round Qualifying: £6.00

In the First and Second Round Proper: £10.00

In the Third, Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Round Proper: £15.00

ii.A higher admission charge may be mutually agreed between the Clubs concerned. The Away Club's spectators can only be charged more than the home team if agreed by both clubs.

iii.The price for admission for children and senior citizens must be mutually agreed between the Clubs concerned.

iv.Season tickets

Each Club participating in the competition is to advise The Association in writing by 31 August in the year of the Competition whether their season tickets entitle the holder to attend Challenge Cup matches. In addition those clubs that include admission to Challenge Cup matches within the cost of the season ticket are also to advise The Association of the total value (including VAT) and number of the Club's season ticket sales for that season. Any season ticket sales after 31 August are to be advised to The Association.

Those Clubs that include admission to Challenge Cup matches within the cost of the season ticket are to include in match receipts reported on the Statement of Receipts and Payments Forms the total value of season ticket sales divided by the maximum number of matches that the season ticket holder is entitled to attend during the season for all Competitions.

v.Executive packages, hospitality, sponsorship or advertising agreements

Where the Home Club issues tickets as part of an executive package (eg executive box or lounge), hospitality, sponsorship or advertising agreement then the highest price payable for the appropriate category of spectator (eg adult, concession) for an admission only ticket for the relevant area of the ground should be included in the gate receipts for a match.

vi.The admission prices are to be confirmed in writing to The Association and the visiting club as part of the Match Arrangement Form.

vii.All questions in dispute must be immediately referred to The Association for settlement.

Fulham or Tottenham v Bolton or Wigan

Man Utd v Crawley

Everton or Chelsea v Reading

Leyton Orient v Arsenal

Birmingham City v Sheff Wed

Stoke City v Brighton

Notts County or Man City v Aston Villa

West Ham v Burnley

So that is ManU, City, Chelsea, Arsenal and Spuds all kept apart.

Europa qualification through 7th place looking distinctly possible.

Man Utd v Crawley in the 5th Round.

This is why I love the FA Cup.

Might have been my overactive imagination and I am always looking for signs that the draw is rigged but there seemed to be a heck of a lot of fiddling with the balls :blush: picking them up and then dropping them again inside the drum.

Crawley's Chairman will be made up though I'm sure.

Might have been my overactive imagination and I am always looking for signs that the draw is rigged but there seemed to be a heck of a lot of fiddling with the balls :blush: picking them up and then dropping them again inside the drum.

Crawley's Chairman will be made up though I'm sure.

Also the and shaking and back patting between the two for the Orient and Crawley draws.

Gotta admit though great for those clubs

Cant face work on Monday, all dingles, all going to be made up with Blackburn losing and them getting West Ham!

Really?

You can't think of a single retort considering that you are a Blackburn fan and they are a Burnley fan?

• 3 weeks later...

Well, on this fallow day for us [why is that, btw? I'm sure League fixtures used to be scheduled for the date of the 5th Round of the Cup], there's one piece of good news! :D

Everton beating Chelsea on penalties means that, at the end of this season, there'll still only be one team whose fans can say it's won the F.A. Cup three years on the trot! :rover:

Archived