BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Part 3

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we need a left back even if Givet is OK. He's a steady enough defender but is terrible in possession and full backs get so much of the ball these days you really need someone who can pass it and run with it. With Kean wanting to play the passing game I'm sure he sees that as a prioity. Olsson is good but I prefer him playing left wing. Warnock and Olsson playing together on t'left...............nteresting. Salgado and Hoillet on the t'right as well........exciting!

on the rovers website it says Samba didn't play because he was reported flu symptoms.

http://www.rovers.co.uk/page/MatchReport/0,,10303~54887,00.html

If Villa wanted him, then I would ask for Warnock and Davies in part exchange plus 2 million pounds.

Givet has broke his leg and we need a left back, so why not get Warnock back. He would be up to the pace of the league and knows the club aswell and most of his teammates.

We still need a striker and goalscorer midfielder to make us a better team. I hope don't wait till the last day to sign RSC on loan. Man City wanted us to buy him, too much of a risk on a permanent deal until he proves his fitness and that he can play in most of the games. So let's move on to our next target and try to sign him.

Archived