BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Maradona

philipl

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Philip trying to scaremonger as usual even when everyone knows he's talking to Fulham. Pathetic Philip.

Oh give it a rest. Philip just passed on what he heard on Sky Sports News, there was no mention or reference to Rovers unless you are specifically looking for it.

I'm finding this harrying of philipl and other board members with different views to be very tiresome, and I am sure I am not the only one.

If that was the case it should have gone in "Other Premier league happenings".

Anyone with half a brain cell knew what he was doing.

Maybe he thought it was worthy of it's own thread as Maradona is such a big name.

As for "anyone with half a brain cell", and exactly since when have you been the intellectual arbiter of the board?

There seems to be a mentality on here of a number of posters attacking those whom they disagree with on every single post they make.

Oh give it a rest. Philip just passed on what he heard on Sky Sports News, there was no mention or reference to Rovers unless you are specifically looking for it.

I'm finding this harrying of philipl and other board members with different views to be very tiresome, and I am sure I am not the only one.

No your not.

That's as may be but it does get very tiresome when certain board members use every possible opportunity to give a negative slant on almost everything...what's even more disturbing is that they seem to enjoy it...

You most certainly are not the only oneFLB. I fully understand and endorse everything you said; so much so that if there was any better alternative way of keeping close to the events at Rovers and the sensible feelings of the supporters I would be following that instead.

I know it is only a minority that seem to have agendas and love to try and put-down others with a different opinion, but these few can certainly cause the most intense irritation with their continued harrassment of others that they do not like or agree with.

We'd be better off using him a defensive midfielder.

Who owns him at the moment, a lease could be beneficial.

Put the fat fool in goal, nothing would get past his fat arse..

I know it is only a minority that seem to have agendas and love to try and put-down others with a different opinion, but these few can certainly cause the most intense irritation with their continued harrassment of others that they do not like or agree with.

Ah, it's happened as long as the boards been running Fife. Most of the time it's nothing personal.

Archived