BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chelsea Vs ROVERS

Definitely not getting carried away, but on merit/form alone Hoilett is miles ahead of El Hadji Diouf at the moment. Five at the back worked a treat away at Newcastle, but playing 4-4-2 in consecutive games should stand us in good stead, I'm not a believer of messing about with systems and shapes every two games.

Let's hope Dunny is up to the pace today as he was against Liverpool because if not, we are knackered.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit worried with the central midfield pairing of Dunn and MGP, but you never know.

I can see Hoilett and Olsson scaring the life out of the Chelsea fullbacks and with the two we have up front (and Roque on the bench), there's every chance we will score at least one...

• Backroom

I don't get it Philip on current form wr have just won two on the bounce unless you mean the form of Sturridge.

Edit: I should add I expect nothing other than a comfortable Chelsea win but our last league game was the best we've played in years

Archived