BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] diouf

Miker

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still have a problem with Spit being at the club. He sorta fit in with Big Sam in charge, had a good spell this fall, but I can't forget or forgive his antics playing against Rovers while at Bolton. He feels like a liability and I'd rather have Olsson (or Hoilett) taking up his spot on the left. Got no sympathy towards Warnock or QPR either, but feel Spit doesn't fit in with Kean's new positive "revolution". It will be interesting to see what his contribution will be in the coming games...

Guest linganzi

In fact the more I think about it this is clearly a story concocted by wArnock to deflect from defeat , its hardly the first time. And who is going to take Dioufs side? Where are the images of Diouf over mackie? And why was there no kick off at the time?

You may not like Diouf but this one is getting clearer by the day

Guest linganzi

I know he doesnt like me...but Who is Warnock? Who is he? He's a nobody! :lol:

his word againsts dioufs, amzes me that nobody questioned what warnock was saying

"In a bitch-fest between El-Hadji Diouf and Neil Warnock, you can be sure of two things. Firstly, it's going to be hugely undignified. And secondly, it's going to be almost as entertaining.

After Warnock compared 'Dioufy' rather unfavourably to a sewer rat, everyone's favourite expectorating enthusiast responded thusly:

"Who is Warnock? He knows nothing about me. He's not Alex Ferguson. He's not Arsène Wenger. He's not Sam Allardyce or an important manager."

It reminded us rather of a bit from Blackadder, when Edmund commented: "I bet he went to one of the great universities - Oxford, Cambridge...Hull.""

Football365 - Mediawatch

http://www.football365.com/mediawatch/0,17033,8749_6662424,00.html

It's Sam that gets the treatment today, not nicko

:D

I still have a problem with Spit being at the club. He sorta fit in with Big Sam in charge, had a good spell this fall, but I can't forget or forgive his antics playing against Rovers while at Bolton. He feels like a liability and I'd rather have Olsson (or Hoilett) taking up his spot on the left. Got no sympathy towards Warnock or QPR either, but feel Spit doesn't fit in with Kean's new positive "revolution". It will be interesting to see what his contribution will be in the coming games...

Can't agree with you mate..yes he's an idiot, but he's playing well at the moment and holds the ball so well....I'd say Diouf is seriously underrated, probably because of his reputation. He's better off here and we're the better for having him. Diouf will stay, unless Sam ends up somewhere.

Could it be that no-one has bothered to ask him?

Not really. There's been a lot of press coverage over this, you'd expect somebody wanted to talk to him about it pretty quickly, given they know he is liable to say something controversial and sell more papers. But even so, if you are accused of something like this and you haven't done it, you just don't take a week to deny it. If the press don't go to you, you go to them. Even if you don't do an interview, you surely send them a written statement.

Not really. There's been a lot of press coverage over this, you'd expect somebody wanted to talk to him about it pretty quickly, given they know he is liable to say something controversial and sell more papers. But even so, if you are accused of something like this and you haven't done it, you just don't take a week to deny it. If the press don't go to you, you go to them. Even if you don't do an interview, you surely send them a written statement.

He may have thought that the comments weren't initially worthy of a response. Try to avoid getting into a slanging match, especially when you know the media will have a go regardless of the facts.

The delay in responding means precisely nothing.

• Backroom

According to Phil Thompson and the guys on soccer Saturday Diouf is definitely guilty as he has lied in the past.

And to think they get paid for this guff

He may have thought that the comments weren't initially worthy of a response. Try to avoid getting into a slanging match, especially when you know the media will have a go regardless of the facts.

The delay in responding means precisely nothing.

Try to avoid getting into a slanging match by saying things like "Who is Warnock? He's nothing to me", after everybody else has started to forget it? Job well done then.

Guest linganzi

Paul Merson said Keane should have picked a number two with experience ,some pundit didn't know about the fact he was with Michael Laudrup?

That clown doesn't know what day it is.

I think Diouf comes across as popular within the squad

Paul Merson said Keane should have picked a number two with experience ,some pundit didn't know about the fact he was with Michael Laudrup?

that clown doesn't knkw his left from his right. I get the feeling Diouf is popular and positive within the squad

Archived