BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Part 4

You've misunderstood the post - the scout says hes the dogs ********, rhymes with betty swallocks

the bee's knees as you were

He means the dog's danglys... ie : He's very good!

Steve, 67 is saying that rochina is good mate, the dogs ###### is a uk term for pretty dam good :D

One more for those in the back!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm slightly concerned at this latest development in the transfer policy....only buying players whose surname and first name start with the same letter. It would seem to limit the pool of players we can dip into. Still, I suppose we could sign Didier Drogba?? :rolleyes:

Yeah i've read that, surprisingly positive, especially from the Mail.

Rohan Ricketts is looking for a club...

always cracked me up that name, if your surname is Ricketts you do not call your son Rohan, I bet he got some right grief at school.

From a scout when asked for his opinion on Vazquez and Rochina, I'm sure he won't mind his opinion being shared on here.

Victor Vazquez was out injured for a year in 2009 set him back.But now he wants 1st team football.And isn't going to get it at Barcelona,as that Messi fella is hard to displace.Contract is out in 5 months,so we can pick him up on the cheap.

Guardiola believes he is good enough to play in the Barcelona first team,so that says it all.

Been told Almeria are keen for Vazquez.

Has a hard shot from range and great technical skills which all Barcelona players have to have,other wise they are out on their ear.

Usually plays as a left winger,but can play as striker or midfielder.

Is known to always put in a shift,meant to be a thinker on and off the pitch.Is a clean living lad and keeps himself out of trouble.

Coaches at Barcelona thought he was a better player than Fabregas when at the 15-16 year old range.

The other fella is the dogs ###### too.Haven't seen much of him though.

Well Vazquez in my opinion is more than worth a punt on. If that is accurate the scout report whatever, the geeza obviously has some decent pedigree if he came through with the other lads, but despite with injuries still kept on to him. Probably be cheap as chips to...chips probably more expensive

If Arsenal are willing to pay £10m for Samba I wouldn't be too bothered. We've had a lot of good years out of him, so long as we can spend the money bringing in a quality replacement then all the best, we can't offer Champions League football and he's not getting any younger. Villa though, much like Holloway with Adam, I'd be disappointed.

So Bolton are starting at £25m asking price for Cahill and we are starting at £10m asking price for Samba? :wacko:

Will somebody other than me fact check that Daily Mail article please?

Just shows the stupid premium you pay for buying English. How can we fact check it Philip? The facts we need are not in the public domain, i.e family wealth rather than profit of one part of their business.

I think the early indication is the family does have some serious money, only time will tell how much and more importantly how much thy are willing to invest.

Archived