BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v West Brom

cruz

This season it is 9 games, 8 yellows one red if I remember what got posted correctly.

This season

17 Games

6 Yellows

1 Red (2 yellows)

Taken from here - http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/jermaine-jones/leistungsdaten/spieler_1321.html

Without looking at his stats, I would imagine Robbie Savage would have similar yellow cards to games ratio, as would most ball winning midfielders. Chances are if you are constantly looking to make challenges your going to make the odd foul.

Still I think your right, he will more than likely get booked on Sunday, first game, looking to make an impression.

It's about time we had someone in midfield who isn't scared of making a few challenges. Certainly gives Dunn/MGP a bit more of a licence to get in more advanced posistions.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This season

17 Games

6 Yellows

1 Red (2 yellows)

Taken from here - http://www.transferm...ieler_1321.html

Without looking at his stats, I would imagine Robbie Savage would have similar yellow cards to games ratio, as would most ball winning midfielders. Chances are if you are constantly looking to make challenges your going to make the odd foul.

Still I think your right, he will more than likely get booked on Sunday, first game, looking to make an impression.

It's about time we had someone in midfield who isn't scared of making a few challenges. Certainly gives Dunn/MGP a bit more of a licence to get in more advanced posistions.

Just checked three site all different Eg.

I think it would be interesting to see Niko and Santa: Niko is an out and out front man whilst Diouf and Santa are both players that do like the hole. Niko with Santa alongside/just behind would be something a little different as we'd have 2 strong front men. Not saying we should start with this but I'd definitely like to see it at some point.

I think it would be interesting to see Niko and Santa: Niko is an out and out front man whilst Diouf and Santa are both players that do like the hole. Niko with Santa alongside/just behind would be something a little different as we'd have 2 strong front men. Not saying we should start with this but I'd definitely like to see it at some point.

Edit: didn't mean to send twice. Stupid orange Internet.

ROBINSON

SALGADO - SAMBA - NELSEN - GIVET

HOILETT - J. JONES - PEDERSEN - OLSSON

M. DIOUF - SANTA CRUZ

Nice team, and I would possibly go with that as well, amazing how much stronger we look with a ball winning midfielder in there. Will allow MGP to push on a bit more. Should have a much stronger bench as well with the likes of Grella and N'Zonzi playing 45 yesterday. Bench - Bunn, Hanley, Grella, N'Zonzi, Roberts, Kalinic, Benjani?

• Backroom

Going to go for 2-1 Rovers here RSC and Hoilett for us then Odenwimgie to make it nervy.

I'd also go with Topmans team but to be honest apart from the front two it picks itself.

Shame we dont look like getting Larsson in in time

This season

17 Games

6 Yellows

1 Red (2 yellows)

Taken from here - http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/jermaine-jones/leistungsdaten/spieler_1321.html

You got to remember this isn't British refereeing either, I can't say for sure but you would imagine our ref's are a little bit more lenient with the cards due to the nature of the game here.

Kalinic does not deserve to start after that d**kless performance against Chelsea. If he keeps falling to the floor im going to invade the pitch and give him a good kick up the backside and watch how quickly he manages to get to his feet then.

Quite right mate Kalinic has got to do more for himself than just have the chances created for him.

Another massive game, will feel confident about the rest of the season if we win this.

Lose on the other hand against one of most out of form teams of the last couple of months and i'll be worried again.

One of those teams we should be beating especially at home.

Got a feeling we'll do em , i'll go for 2-0.

Yep. RSC is a class act when fit. Kalinic demonstrated his serious limitations in the Chelsea match.

Both did nothing against Chelsea but hey we were against Chelsea.

If Kalinic picks up the form he was in against West Brom we will be good. His 1st goal demonstrated he doesn't need chances in front of him on a plate but that he can make things happen.

I like Diouf and his pace but I don't feel he offers much other than this. I'd just like to see Kali and Santa up front together at some point in the game and see how it looks.

Archived