SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirt Sponsors ?

ewoodpo

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Makes financial sense to me.

It is a rising economy, along with Brazil and China so it would make sense to seek a sponsor deal from one of those countries but there is little to comment on as you have none of the details or even know who has made an offer to the club.

Sit tight and wait for more details to come out. If Hughesy is right then you won't have long to wait ;)

I think that the Cobra logo is the best one imo. Suits the shirts and will stand out! I do not have a problem if the new shirt sponsor is from India or asia. It is where the grow in world's economy. Makes financial sense to me.

Cobra was a British company, albeit that the beer was made under licence in Bangalore for a while. The beer has been made by Charles Wells since 1997 and it's now owned by Molson-Coors.

I think if they did bring in a marquee signing they would rather that person be holding a shirt with Venkys slapped across it than anything else.

I would be happy to buy a shirt with Venkys on, supporting the club and supporting the owners. Makes sense to me.

317_venkys_rovers.jpg

yeh we got be positive and proactive and support our team/ club ! cos look at the toons constantly moaning and it ain't helping them ! if it not gona be a chicken on the front it could be venkys ? plus let's have curry n rice sold at ground ! Ditch the hotdogs ! Yuk

• 3 weeks later...
  • Backroom

For someone in the know, how will the threat of relegation effect negotiations?

Will 2 prices be agreed depending on what league we are in?

Archived