BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Part 5

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think anyone is slagging him off just saying about cashing in on him. I agree with Samba/Jones a nice pairing, but like I said earlier I'm not convinced with him on the ground and could get 10-12M think we could get better to partner Jones.

Yes, thats exactly what I said, no slagging the lad, he has been good, just feel he is uncomfortable on the ball when closed down quickly and tends to panic.

Larsen has put in a transfer request.

Yeh saw that, hopefully he's gettin a bit p*ssed with the situation an wants to get out ASAP hopefully to us! We should stump up the extra 500k or 200k whatever it was an nail him before Sunderland come in an nab him off us! I personally think he would be worth every penney and a good asset to the team! :lol:

Checked with my best South American contact...there is no chance of Riquelme.

The player is due a big payment from Boca at the end of his deal and won't be leaving.

Don't think the manager confirmed anything today. Must have been at a different press conference.

Awful lot going on. Formica, Larsson, Samba, Diouf etc.

Catch you later.

There never was any chance of this getting off the ground. Can't believe anyone thought otherwise.

Don't players loose out on a fair bit if they hand in transfer requests? And dont players get end of season bonuses?

So if Birmingham keep him they will have too pay his wages too end of season, pay his end of season money and get nothing in terms of transfer money..

Birmingham must either see us as a threat too them in terms of league position money or just be pretty darn angry not too accept a decent bid before end of window, hell its not like he is a player kicking up a fuss with years left on his contract.

Didnt see this mentioned anywhere Maguire.. DOh timing.. :)

refreshingly honest interview from kean, he certainly didnt have a problem stating the interest in formica and larsson. Although i laughed a bit, when he stated, that formica was an attacking midfielder/second striker, like batistuta. Batistituta was certainly of the pure striker mould.

The Daily Mail suggests we're looking at Dorin Goian of Palermo - anyone know anything about this guy (Roberto?). Romanian CB, a possible replacement for Samba should he leave and apparently he's scored a few goals too! Think he's been linked with Sunderland not so long ago...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1349078/Blackburn-cancel-Pascal-Chimbondas-contract-eye-Juan-Roman-Riquelme.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Good to see we 'may' have a backup plan should the worst happen... Although, would rather he signs the contract and stays...!

No Thanks...anytime I have seen him play for Palermo he has been awful. In fact the last time he was playing for them against Sparta Prague on ESPN he got himself stupidly sent off.

Also noted that Skysports on their transfer wheel had the name Mouche referring to Pablo Mouche of Boca Juniors.

Any news on that from your Argentine contact Nicko or is it bull?

refreshingly honest interview from kean, he certainly didnt have a problem stating the interest in formica and larsson. Although i laughed a bit, when he stated, that formica was an attacking midfielder/second striker, like batistuta. Batistituta was certainly of the pure striker mould.

Yeah confussed me too.. might of been refering too the shot on the kid, he is supposed too be pretty nifty at those long range rockets like the old Batistuta.. Certainly has a decent goal scoring record for a midfielder near 1 in 4 games.

no left back moves? are we happy in that department?

Was wondering that myself.. we have been linked too warnock a couple of times *shrug*

Also noted that Skysports on their transfer wheel had the name Mouche referring to Pablo Mouche of Boca Juniors.

Any news on that from your Argentine contact Nicko or is it bull?

Mouche and Riquelme are both 'linked' to the same agent who blabs to Sky...

And other media outlets too.

:lol:

Birmingham must either see us as a threat too them in terms of league position money or just be pretty darn angry not too accept a decent bid before end of window, hell its not like he is a player kicking up a fuss with years left on his contract.

My mate reckons it is because they are still in both cups and may need the depth in squad. I still think we will get him before the window closes, may have to throw in a few more coppers or so in a few days.

• Backroom

Mouche and Riquelme are both 'linked' to the same agent who blabs to Sky...

And other media outlets too.

:lol:

Is there any forward momentum on the Rochina, Larsson and Formica fronts or are they at a standstill or in reverse?

not seen magurie enough to make a opinion, however he did score a ridiculous goal for the scottish under 21's stright from kick off, check it out below.

lol yeah heard about that shot when I asked a scot friend of mine.. cant say I am impressed with his stats as a striker though.. 16 in 130 games in scotish prem

My only worry with Formica is why are no real big clubs after him..

Archived