SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Gray and Keys

Tom

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have already planned my first call:

“Hello Richard, I’m a new listener and wish to discuss the importance of sport in youth development, I have found my love for football has saved me from the streets and I would like to share my story of salvation with you.

I’m not from England originally, I was born in West Philadelphia and also raised there. I spent most of my days playing basketball on a playground but also chilling out and relaxing.

Then one day a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my living area.

Unfortunately I got into a fight and my mother the big worrier that she is got scared and told me to move to my auntie and uncles in Blackburn Lancashire.”

I’m hoping I get this far before being cut off.

Very appropriate and no surprise at all that thses two would end up on TalkSh**. Their views on women will be a perfect fit. They will just have to develop an obsession with Tottenham and West Ham whilst demonstrating utter contempt for Rovers, Bolton and Wigan.

I don't really know what you're trying to prove with that video Colin?

S15 & the rest of you: the answer is absolutely nothing. It was a bit of light-hearted humour.

Take it easy.

Mike Parry has, according to the talksport boss Moz Dee, left the station of his own volition. Wanted to "move on".

He has had health problems in the past but he's only 56. Along with H&J he was one of the brighter features of talksport. I can imagine him turning up in a column in a redtop in the neat future.

Good luck to him.

Mike Parry has, according to the talksport boss Moz Dee, left the station of his own volition. Wanted to "move on".

He has had health problems in the past but he's only 56. Along with H&J he was one of the brighter features of talksport. I can imagine him turning up in a column in a redtop in the neat future.

Good luck to him.

Dunno why but I thought Parry was part owner of Talkshite.

Parry was the best thing on TalkSport.

He was so loopy and annoying, it was actually entertaining.

can't agree there but I am missing Hawksbee and Jacobs on my way home from work. Have done nearly a week now though without any real withdrawal symptoms except when I get a violin concerto on Classic fm, my new station of choice.

capn_b Cap'n B

by GlennPegden

RT @pokeHQ: Breaking News: Mubarak to join Talk Sport breakfast show

That one had me literally laughing out loud- thank you for the re-tweet Glenn. This is a good one too-

TheBig_Sam BigSam

"Here, Big Sam," my neighbour shouted with a muffled giggle over the garden fence. "You fancy the Egypt job now it's available?"

Finding their debut show a bit boring to be honest, cameo after cameo of current & previous players and managers being wheeled out to prop up the show, actually missing the mid morning bit of sillyness between the breakfast and afternoon shows which is heavily focussed on sport

cant see them lasting, the minute something decent comes up on TV they'll be gone

Archived