BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan Vs Blackburn Rovers

how many tickets have we sold?

I purchased my tickets over a week ago and was given Row Z.

From speaking to the office the sale were going good and were delving well into the allocated 4490!

I do think that the publicity of x2 tickets for £20 has been advertised fairly poorly as this amount should have been sold before going on open sale, but t least it gives non-season ticket holders a chance to get their ticket for the derby.

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone got a spare in block NS3 I could buy of them?

Could do with an extra. I'm in row F but not too worried if the other seat isnt too close. Ticket office have sold out that block now and are selling the seats 2 blocks away.

Anyone got a spare in block NS3 I could buy of them?

Could do with an extra. I'm in row F but not too worried if the other seat isnt too close. Ticket office have sold out that block now and are selling the seats 2 blocks away.

Hi,

I need to sell my ticket as i can no longer go, I will check tonight and get back to you.

there is gonna be some great banter from our lot on Saturday. Cant wait. Morrisons for brekky at 10:30am then beer from the store then on the 11:15 train to Wigan Wallgate!!!!

I do think that the publicity of x2 tickets for £20 has been advertised fairly poorly as this amount should have been sold before going on open sale, but t least it gives non-season ticket holders a chance to get their ticket for the derby.

You are right - too little publicity really. Makes it a no-brainer - roughly same distance to travel for me - and only £10 a ticket.

A really big game - irrespective of tomorrow night - win this one, and other results go our way - and we are edging closer to safety. Sooner we (hopefully) get there - the sooner we can start looking to finish top half.

Wigan will be without one of their quality players (left back Fig..............)who seemed to pick-up a bad injury tonight.

With the Caldwell brothers in the centre of defence, I would fancy myself for at least a brace even at my age.

If we can't beat Wigan, we might as well pack-up until next season.

Just a word of warning to anybody driving on Saturday just to bear in mind - roadwork was due ( not sure if they have yet) to start at Saddle junction this week - for those that know Wigan - this is the large roundabout of sorts with SCS stuck in the middle across from the Asda and one of the busiest area's at most times and a nightmare on matchdays - so possible it could cause problems with traffic especially if coming from Wigan centre /Wigan pier side.

To add, the last time I was down that way there where also roadworks coming in from Standish Lower ground /Beech Hill(M6 side) where cars enter to get to the back of the ground so could have a knock on effect also to this area.

Hi,

I need to sell my ticket as i can no longer go, I will check tonight and get back to you.

I am not sure what the section is but its in the middle behind the goal, do you want it? £5??

Have a ticket to sell if anybody wants one in the middle of the goal £5 pounds and can give it you at tonights match, let me know if interested?

I have a ticket to sell in the middle of the stand for Wigan game, £5 is all i ask, i can meet anybody interested at tonights match, let me know

I've tried sending you a message but can't do for whatever reason. Is this still up for grabs then? I'll be at the match tonight as well. If you let me know I'll send you my mobile number. Cheers man.

With the Caldwell brothers in the centre of defence, I would fancy myself for at least a brace even at my age.

think one of them is out for a while now, the captain? is it gary?

broken cheekbone last night

I have a ticket to sell in the middle of the stand for Wigan game, £5 is all i ask, i can meet anybody interested at tonights match, let me know

i know Modes posted on here yesterday that he was looking for one in block NS3

Archived