BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan Vs Blackburn Rovers

cant decide whether to drive or get train on saturday. was thinking of the train, but how far is the station from the ground. i have my little one and dont want to be having a long hike with her in tow

It's about 15 minutes along the canal towpath. Fine for a fit adult but probably a long way for a little kid.

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally won't accept anything less than 3 points!

Got to keep my positive impressions up of the new regime

Sam, you seriously under estimate the opposition here, dont take anything for granted in this game, to do so is going to end in big, big, disappointment.

Sam, you seriously under estimate the opposition here, dont take anything for granted in this game, to do so is going to end in big, big, disappointment.

Underestimations be damned.

We need to grab them by the hairy ones and kick them in the arse.

They are like a leaky bucket as far as defence is concerned, we need to utilize that instead of worrying about the back. Attack constantly and vicously. Use their guts as grease for the couplings on our bus and their shirts to bandage our wounds. We should leave DW Stadium a smoking ruin full of WAGS sobbing over their mens loss of masculinity.

Resistance is futile.

• Backroom

After tonights loss vs Tottenham 2 things are clear:

We need to win.

We need to play Kalinic over Robert. Always.

To be fair we don't really need to win but it would be nice, we are still 7 points outside the relegation zone aren't we?

• Backroom

7 points isn't as much as some people would like to believe. If we lose this one a few people who seem to already think we're safe could be in for a nasty surprise when they look at the table.

Kalinic must start. Roberts benched, please. N'Zonzi or even Grella must start ahead of Andrews. Formica hopefully to debut.

Got a bad feeling about this one. Hopefully we can pull out a result.

I've tried sending you a message but can't do for whatever reason. Is this still up for grabs then? I'll be at the match tonight as well. If you let me know I'll send you my mobile number. Cheers man.

Sorry had issues with my computer too. It is still here if you want it i can post it next day delivery and you will have it tomorow if you still want it? I will send it from work so it doesnt cost anything to send. Let me Know asap £5

Anyone got a spare in block NS3 I could buy of them?

Could do with an extra. I'm in row F but not too worried if the other seat isnt too close. Ticket office have sold out that block now and are selling the seats 2 blocks away.

Hi its in NS3 do you want it?

--- --- --- Robbo --- --- ---

Salgado Samba Nelsen Givet

--- --- --- Jones --- --- ---

Hoillet --- Dunn --- Olsson

--- --- Diouf Kalinic --- ---

Three points if we play that formation.

Totally agree with that!

:rover:

Anyway, I hope he doesn't use either Roberts or Andrews...

I wish Formica is in the squad for this match, probably not, but it would be great to give him some time at the end of the match when we lead 3-0 <_<

• Backroom

Sorry had issues with my computer too. It is still here if you want it i can post it next day delivery and you will have it tomorow if you still want it? I will send it from work so it doesnt cost anything to send. Let me Know asap £5

Hi its in NS3 do you want it?

Romeington il take it from you? Iv sent my address via pm

Archived