BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan Vs Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair sambo they've had plenty of time to buy them, and my mates are only all being dragged along as it's my stag do.

I'd be up for meeting for a beer oz.

I'm pretty sure I've met you before, the gull. Didn't you do football aid one year?

Absolutely right if only for the manager who after a poor sequence of results needs a good win to show his methods are working and that the players believe in what he is trying to do. Although Rovers could be said to have been unlucky to lose to Spurs Kean again showed the tactical inflexibility that has characterised his teams so far. A good win will help to silence the doubters but a defeat and the knives will start to sharpen among supporters who think he should not be in the job in the first place never mind sitting on a fat 3-year contract.

This is far from an easy game.

Agree jim that the pressure will be firmly on Kean if he loses this one, especially if he trots out super Keef.

This is far from an easy game.

Agree jim that the pressure will be firmly on Kean if he loses this one, especially if he trots out super Keef.

Pressure may be on Kean from the fans but it wouldn't seem to be coming from the owners. They've stated that he's the guy they want regardless of current results and I don't see them changing their mind on that any time soon.

There is no doubt, the quality of football is much better and we do look a decent side, however, the good footballing sides of our stature, find it difficult to win football matches playing good football, WBA, Burnley last year, West Ham were a decent passing side,

Blackpool will struggle from now on.

Football is only good football if we are able to pick up points, otherwise its meaningless, we havent the bite up front or the guile in midfield at present, Andrews simply must not start, Jason Lowe would have filled his role far better against Spurs, he is quicker, a better player all round, just not maybe as strong.

If we arent going to throw Formica in the fray, then we should take the positives from Wednesday, bring Givet in to left back and push Olssen forward, Hoilett wide right and I dont know if Roque is fit, but would play him with Kalinic up front.

We have to see how Kean plays this one, he must get this result right.

I think this one should be a result for rovers, a lot of teams would approach this game as a formality on the way to receiving 3 points but we always approach these games with the respect they deserve. We know we can win and perhaps 'should' win but its all too easy to become complacent when playing teams that are struggling. That said, with the right attitude and line up I would have us down for 2-0.

There's nothing in the Wigan team that I can see poses much of a threat.

There's nothing in the Wigan team that I can see poses much of a threat.

Not sure how you can say that. N'Zogbia is without doubt a potent threat with his pace and eye for goal and Rodallega is a dangerous player. Both are better than anything we have up front.

Not sure how you can say that. N'Zogbia is without doubt a potent threat with his pace and eye for goal and Rodallega is a dangerous player. Both are better than anything we have up front.

Also after tonights news spirits will be as high as Death Valley amongst the players whom have been with Williams for so long.

Keef is fecked.

Nice, although I imagine a few Rovers fans who couldn't get tickets are a bit bitter all those clubs supporters are in :rolleyes:

Tickets have been on sale for nearly three weeks, if they've not been bothered so far to get them then its their own fault really.

This team.

Keano, make it so.

ROBINSON

SALGADO - NELSEN - SAMBA - GIVET

HOILETT - DUNN - J. JONES - OLSSON

KALINIC - M. DIOUF

Never noticed before how many of our proper first teamers are from abroad..

We manage too cover Eastern Europe, Scandinavia, central europe, america, oceania.. but interestingly if formica replaces dunn.. wont we cover 10 nations with 11 players and four continents.. with our most prepresented country france lol

I know its sold out, does anyone know how i could get a ticket?? have we been given more seats? can i pay on the day?

cheers for any help.

You will be able to pay on the turstile in any of the home ends and I dont think you will be alone.

Just sit on your hands WHEN we score :rock:

Absolutely right if only for the manager who after a poor sequence of results needs a good win to show his methods are working and that the players believe in what he is trying to do. Although Rovers could be said to have been unlucky to lose to Spurs Kean again showed the tactical inflexibility that has characterised his teams so far. A good win will help to silence the doubters but a defeat and the knives will start to sharpen among supporters who think he should not be in the job in the first place never mind sitting on a fat 3-year contract.

Where's the ignore button again?

I know its sold out, does anyone know how i could get a ticket?? have we been given more seats? can i pay on the day?

cheers for any help.

tickets in the wigan end from the ticket office on morning of the game , they wont even ask questions if they do give them a wigan postcode WN....not a problem

To be fair sambo they've had plenty of time to buy them, and my mates are only all being dragged along as it's my stag do.

I'd be up for meeting for a beer oz.

I'm pretty sure I've met you before, the gull. Didn't you do football aid one year?

That's right Ricky, we did meet then, that is some years back now, I think I may be carrying some more timber these days!

You should be easy enough to spot with all them lads so will keep my eye out.

If and when Rovers score tomorrow should we all not try out the latest celebration craze the Poznan shown here by Man City v West Ham

Lets All Do The Poznan. Nah Nah Nah Nah

tickets in the wigan end from the ticket office on morning of the game , they wont even ask questions if they do give them a wigan postcode WN....not a problem

If your gonna buy a ticket in the wigan end save this link in your smart phone and you have a list to get you by

Wigan Post Codes - Wiki

ripping off more songs off other clubs? don't think so

Why is it ripping off song from other clubs if you actually watch the vid its not a song I want us to do but a celebration!!! duh :blink:

Why is it ripping off song from other clubs if you actually watch the vid its not a song I want us to do but a celebration!!! duh :blink:

But as they do it they all sing 'Lets all do the poznan', so it technically is. They got it off Lech after playing them in Europe. If we started doing it, it would just be mind boggling and the majority wouldn't join in.

Plus, I'd much rather watch the match than face the other way, imagine it at Bolton this year - loads of p1ssed up chavs are bouncing the wrong way, they score and the Rovers fans are too busy facing the back of the stand to know :unsure:

Archived