BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Part 6

Anthony Annan's transfer to Schalke for little over £3M seems to be done.

:-( Granted I've only seen each player in action a couple of times, but seems to me this would have been the better deal for us to get in on. Younger with lower wages. Tidy player.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

There will be some Larsson, Diouf and Samba news later.

Going for a 10 o'clocker tonight as I [badly] need my beauty sleep.

Is there no word on a Hoilett contract offer?

Would much rather we tied him down than Jason Roberts

Everyone is making it sound more complicated than it probably is. I'm sure Nicko has said that the problem is the passport. and that problem can be solved

I had a similar problem a few years back but a 4 hour tour around Liverpool whilst my passport application went through sorted that right out!!!!

Formica is pretty well done- hence the medical today.

However, he has to have his shiny new Italian passport by the deadline witching hour (but probably the PL would be a bit flexible like they have been with City in the past) and Newel Old Boys need to pay what is due or come to an acceptable arrangement with the player.

There is more happening and I wouldn't diss Andy Cryer- the guy has the best Rovers sources of anyone including the Rao family. On the other hand I suspect nicko's main source connected to Rovers has dried up on him this week for some reason.

Formica is pretty well done- hence the medical today.

However, he has to have his shiny new Italian passport by the deadline witching hour (but probably the PL would be a bit flexible like they have been with City in the past) and Newel Old Boys need to pay what is due or come to an acceptable arrangement with the player.

There is more happening and I wouldn't diss Andy Cryer- the guy has the best Rovers sources of anyone including the Rao family. On the other hand I suspect nicko's main source connected to Rovers has dried up on him this week for some reason.

Good news, providing he as decent as people are making out.

• Backroom

I hope Formica get's done, often in the past we get excited about someone all for it not to go through ala Popov, Odemwingie and the worlds fastest Bulgarian.

According to cryer.....Rochina unlikely this window and still complications with Formica

You make it sound alot worse than it is, talk about negative slant!

Cryer actually says: Formica is back on the agenda and having medicals etc. Still complications to sort out. Rochina unlikely for this window

Cryer actually says: Formica is back on the agenda and having medicals etc. Still complications to sort out. Rochina unlikely for this window

Do we have a pre-contract with Rochina? And is a pre-contract enforceable, so we can expect him in the summer?

Do we have a pre-contract with Rochina? And is a pre-contract enforceable, so we can expect him in the summer?

Cryer's source for Formica having a medical is someone tweeted it to him yesterday :rolleyes:

Will try to find and quote but twitter search seems borked :wacko:

EDIT: here it is

@TomboTheGreat

Thomas Evans

@CryerRovers Formica having a medical at Brockhall as we speak Andy.

18 hours ago

I have the number of a good therapist if you want...

Cryer's source for Formica having a medical is someone tweeted it to him yesterday :rolleyes:

I thought Cryer also said he saw him at Brockhall when he went along for the press conference this morning.

I would seriously doubt he would base any story on the back of anything Thomas Evans had to say.

Just over 3 days of the window remain for Rovers to get their targets.

I thought Cryer also said he saw him at Brockhall when he went along for the press conference this morning.

I would seriously doubt he would base any story on the back of anything Thomas Evans had to say. That man has a problem.

Just over 3 days of the window remain for Rovers to get their targets.

I could do with Rovers getting them sorted soon. I have a granddaughter due to put in an appearance any day now and I'm wound up enough about that without wondering about transfer targets as well.

As Nicko says “passport, passport, passport” appears to be the biggest hurdle to get over in terms of the Formica transfer.

Italian bureaucracy is a nightmare to deal with at the best of times, they will want all sorts of documents, if he doesn’t have them then it could delay things.

Should be ok though fully expect the paperwork to be sorted before the window shuts.

Archived