BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Part 6

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll see, but I personally would be very surprised if he played. I think Chelsea have got a fair price, if Torres had been playing to his potential during the World Cup and the first half of the season, they'd be paying seventy odd million.

Surely the question is can Torres get back to his best? He has been shocking for over a year now, only Rooney has been worse and still being picked. Of course I am happy that Rovers have played Chelsea twice and Drogba and Torres on paper is worrying for any defence.

Surely the question is can Torres get back to his best? He has been shocking for over a year now, only Rooney has been worse and still being picked. Of course I am happy that Rovers have played Chelsea twice and Drogba and Torres on paper is worrying for any defence.

"Shocking," yet still averaged a goal every other game over the last twelve months.

You do the math.

Archived