BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mauro Formica Signs

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Comparing him to our other players in those photos, the guy sure does look a lightweight. I suspect he's really going to need to bulk up from now until the start of next season, if he really is going to be a success in the premiership.

I know its nzonzi and roberts in the pic, but they will be the size of defenders he will be up against, if not even physically bigger than those two.

0,,10303~9383436,00.jpg

Comparing him to our other players in those photos, the guy sure does look a lightweight. I suspect he's really going to need to bulk up from now until the start of next season, if he really is going to be a success in the premiership.

I know its nzonzi and roberts in the pic, but they will be the size of defenders he will be up against, if not even physically bigger than those two.

Who is behind Formica? He looks to be of similar size as Formica's knees are bent fairly low as he handles the ball.

Other than that, I agree that come meat on his bones physical conditioning activities would be helpful.

Archived