BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window - The Aftermath

Some of the crap that gets written about straightforward stories is beyond me.

The Fabiano tale originated in Spain. I checked it and found it was [a] right and still alive.

The local paper - as they do - missed out on it first time and tried to do a follow-up, quoting some unknown spokesman saying that it was [a] right but dead.

My info is that, as it stands, there is a live interest and you are in the race.

But don't let that stop a good conspiracy theory forming somewhere.

Ok Nicko, cheers for that.

Don't lose your rag though if some of us are a little bit more sceptical of stories like this after some of the other false dawns that have been printed.

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok Nicko, cheers for that.

Don't lose your rag though if some of us are a little bit more sceptical of stories like this after some of the other false dawns that have been printed.

Just because we haven`t signed any of the big named players that have been mentioned does not mean any of the stories are/were incorrect!

I wouldn't touch a Brazilian footballer with a barge pole. Brazilian players don't travel North very well at all and have little squad discipline. They only deem it necessary to get 'up for it' every 4 years. The only one that I have seen worth his salt in this country was the admirable Juninho.

I wouldn't touch a Brazilian footballer with a barge pole. Brazilian players don't travel North very well at all and have little squad discipline. They only deem it necessary to get 'up for it' every 4 years. The only one that I have seen worth his salt in this country was the admirable Juninho.

Lucas and Aurelio seem to have a good work ethic at Liverpool. Rafael at Man Utd. Jo seems to work hard but just isn't very good. I know you said 'north', but there is no reason why hard working midfielders like Gilberto Silva and Denilson wouldn't settle away from the south.

To be honest there aren't that many Brazilians that have ventured north, so it's a bit of a harsh thing to say. I think high profile flops like Robinho might be clouding your view.

I definitely think we should exercise caution when signing any South American players, but it would be rash to rule players out based on a gross generalisation. Each player should be judged on individual merit.

I have to agree here, they traditionally are not suited to the English game, OK, there will be the odd exception but they appear laid back, lazy and never up for the battle, no question of their ability on the ball, but for me in the main, are not team players.

I have to agree here, they traditionally are not suited to the English game, OK, there will be the odd exception but they appear laid back, lazy and never up for the battle, no question of their ability on the ball, but for me in the main, are not team players.

Right.. lazy, idle and uninterested players who happen too of been 10 times more successful on the international stage than England.

The likes of Hulk, Love and Fabiano all seem too have good work ethics, Love has proven he can play and score in even the coldest of climes, that ultra lazy player Hulk is built like a tank must just come naturally too him and not involve work, and fabiano is so lazy that his 28 goals in 43 international games have come from 2mins of solo play per match...

Generalisations due too a handful of brazilian players is really daft, Robinho and the Ronalds are completly different types of players too any of the mentioned strikers.

To me despite his age Fabiano would be a good choice, its not often we see a player as loyal as he has been for Sevilla (not one of the most world renown clubs) despite numerous offers over the 5 years he has been there and you can understand Sevilla being willing too let him go now before his age reduces his value. Biggest question is more if he would be willing too come, and I reckon he might, big name clubs dont seem too of been of interest in his career in the last 4 years not one big club offer has unsettled him.

Daily Mail are now reporting that rovers and our owners wanted to make Mario Vucinic from rovers. Also say that Rovers are aiming to spend big on top notch talent capable of moulding the club into a European force

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1357711/Romas-Mirko-Vucinic-earmarked-Blackburn-marquee-summer-signing.html#ixzz1E9z4ZXMU

Would be a top class signing but let's wait and see till the summer and how much the owners are willing to spend. no point getting excited now but are only in Febuary. I'm sure we will be linked with alot of names now till the end of the season and definaly in the summer.

Daily Mail are now reporting that rovers and our owners wanted to make Mario Vucinic from rovers. Also say that Rovers are aiming to spend big on top notch talent capable of moulding the club into a European force

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1357711/Romas-Mirko-Vucinic-earmarked-Blackburn-marquee-summer-signing.html#ixzz1E9z4ZXMU

Would be a top class signing but let's wait and see till the summer and how much the owners are willing to spend. no point getting excited now but are only in Febuary. I'm sure we will be linked with alot of names now till the end of the season and definaly in the summer.

Gotta stay up first!

Archived