BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window - The Aftermath

Great news.

It looks like it was a huge mistake in bringing Roque back in the first place on loan, so I am glad its now looking doubtful we will be signing him at the end of the season.

The transfer window isn't looking that great in retrospect is it? Unless Rochina and Formica cut it, we will be left with all the old problems for next season----a regular goal-scoring striker, an attacking mid-fielder, a defensive mid-fielder, a left-back and possibly a right-back!

It will cost more than 5M to sort that lot out.

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OTT, the guy goes round telling people he's the best player in the world.

We'd need a whole new training ground just so his ego can keep fit.

and exactly that arrogance/confidence, is what has made him a good footballer.

he doesnt whine, takes his critisism like a stud and keeps on going.

to me, he is a funny character, but has chosen the wrong football-path. He should have taken the exact same route as zlatan. As im danish, i would have liked exactly that. Right now we have another danish example in christian eriksen, who moved to ajax. They just have a way of teaching, that is unseen in other places.

Yep clearly short of a story - they reported that about 3-4 weeks ago now, yet now not much football is being played a full article has been made on it.

Its a shame, however I think RSC is based on his own desire - if he wants to come back to Ewood permanent, then it will happen for a low fee without a doubt.

Jones - More tricky, however still has to prove himself yet anyway

Do you (or does anyone) konw how long they both have on there current deals with there parent clubs ?

I think RSC has 2 years left but i'm not sure about Jones.

to me, he is a funny character, but has chosen the wrong football-path. He should have taken the exact same route as zlatan. As im danish, i would have liked exactly that. Right now we have another danish example in christian eriksen, who moved to ajax. They just have a way of teaching, that is unseen in other places.

Confidence is without doubt a good thing, but having a grasp on where you are in the world more so. Bendtner if he was all that, well Arsenal wouldn't have signed Chamaka. He's a good player and the such and I hardly think that going to Arsenal has hindered his development in anyway, but would you rate Bendtner above Fabregas???

I wouldn't but he often tells his team-mates he's the best player at the club and he's not fooling around. Actions like that don't adhere yourself to your team-mates and with our current vision team harmony will be crucial.

Rovers being linked to a decent young spainish lad. My link

You're right there, I haven't seen it ! Have you ?

Some would and I would!

Have great admiration for what RSC did in that one magical season he had for us and when fit he looks a class at. However, some players are injury prone and always will be eg Dunny. I would be very surprised if we get 6 full decent matches out of RSC - so far, we've had 1 full match out of a possible 5. Rovers need players who they know will be fit and available for at least 90% of all fixtures.

As far Jones, my views are already known - in summary, I don't think he's that much better than what we already have.

I think we should be thankful that Rovers weren't able to agree fees to make either of these two signings permanent.

That'll do our away record some good :blink: Seriously this is a farce, if you can't play 1 of your own players on your home ground then its time to end it.

Kean coming out with a comment like that beggars belief. Like none of the boo boys go to away games?

We are in deep dooodoo with this guy in charge.

I was thinking the same thing, because its not like nobody goes to away games. In fact, Kean has just dented Keiths confidence a bit more. Such stupid things, and it beggars belief, how Venkys managed to get the idea that Kean is smart.

Why make such comments, just don't play Andrews, and explain to him that he is no longer wanted here and can find a new club. I'm sure he is not on a big contract, so why not tear up his contract, and pay him to leave.

Kean coming out with a comment like that beggars belief. Like none of the boo boys go to away games?

We are in deep dooodoo with this guy in charge.

The manager is not quoted.

But don't let that stop you from having another bout of hysterics.

I am very comfortable with the information.

I am not very comfortable with the comments if true, however, I am extremely comfortable with Owen Coyles comments in todays Daily Star, assuming he did write them, ,a good bit of PR as well, at least he is trying to relate to the fans.

Archived